Has Trump had a stroke? Drudge wants you to think so

If Trump did suffer a debilitating neurological injury then how would we know?

I’m not making any assumptions about Trump’s current mental state here, but I’m also not joking.

23 Likes

Seriously, though; he’s been displaying behavior that usually signals a severe decline in cognitive function in the average person, pretty much throughout his whole “presidency.”

27 Likes

Confirmation, however, will only come one way: when Trump suggests on Twitter that rival Joe Biden has had a stroke.

And at 3:04 PM, we got the confirmation!

8 Likes

Maybe Trump’s telling the truth. Maybe they weren’t mini strokes?

Also - Drudge is still alive?

8 Likes

Boing Boing readers – the only reliable source!

???

3 Likes

Trump in a nutshell: “Your favorite President, me.”

2 Likes

They need to produce medical records before I’ll believe he isn’t a muslim didn’t have a stroke. I’m a birther stroker after all.

7 Likes

Two things:
Wasn’t sure if NYT was preventing him from printing it, as it might not have met their standards.
While Trump has clearly never been fit to govern at any point in his life, releasing it during the closing days of the election may allow it to have more impact than if it was released nine months ago. It’s not like nine months ago the republicans and the administration would have suddenly started acknowledging that Trump was incapable of governing based on this story.

2 Likes

At this point I’d want to see an unedited video of the entire medical exam before I’d believe him. And even then I’m not so sure.

One of the ways we’d find out is, given his penchant for projection, is that he and his handlers would go overboard claiming that something was physically wrong with Biden

2 Likes

The Shiatgibbon posted a tweet saying he didn’t have any strokes. (Someone included it here in this thread.)

1 Like

OMG! Biden had a lobotomy???

1 Like

He’s probably had dozens of ministrokes. Mostly damage to cognition (not that there was much of it to begin with except for the narcissism lobe).

1 Like

Awwww, what as shame that would be.

He’d start acting more like Ronald Reagan?

3 Likes

They’re mini-strokes so they don’t count on the golf score card, meaning he still gets two mulligans.

13 Likes
6 Likes

“Not experienced nor been evaluated for a cerebrovascular accident” is very strange wording from a physician. If the patient has not been evaluated for a condition, then how would he know whether the patient has not experienced it? Looks like another doctor’s note that was written by a Trump flunky (not Trump himself because, “cerebrovascular accident”)and signed by his personal doctor-of-the-week.

13 Likes

WTF is up with his capitalization and punctuation? Is it on purpose?

I, dont, know, BUT it makes ME, mad that a ToddleER has excesss to a TWITTER! account. FAKE NEWS, but Obama knew that already.

2 Likes