Have you ever wondered how long it would take a giant pile of maggots to consume a hamburger?

Originally published at: Have you ever wondered how long it would take a giant pile of maggots to consume a hamburger? | Boing Boing

2 Likes
6 Likes

20 Likes

That’s kinda the reverse, though.

15 Likes

Big week for maggots on BB.

14 Likes

I was surprised that the maggots didn’t all swam in to the centre and flow over the burger. It looks like most of them weren’t even aware of the food.

Out—out are the lights—out all!
And, over each quivering form,
The curtain, a funeral pall,
Comes down with the rush of a storm,
While the angels, all pallid and wan,
Uprising, unveiling, affirm
That the play is the tragedy, “Man,”
And its hero, the Conqueror Worm.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Ugh, disgusting. I mean, who puts the cheese on top of the tomato?

17 Likes

Big years for MAGAts.

8 Likes

I was amazed to see they ate the pickles.

3 Likes

Slicing open a pre-sliced bun? What the hell was that? :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Next week will be big for pupae!!

3 Likes

The panache with which everything in the video was performed was just…… really stupid.

1 Like

Have you ever sat and wondered how long it would take a giant pile of maggots to consume a hamburger and other various food items?

Frankly, no.

5 Likes

Oh, the metamorphosis month!

I am slightly curious.

But i’ve also completely exhausted youtube’s recomendations. So now any time i watch anything new i get flooded* with it… D:

*(latest was seeing a video about lobster parasites… interesting for a video, but i did not want 40% of my YT feed being on aquatic parasites after… vomits)

1 Like

We ain’t had nothing but maggoty burgers for three stinkin’ days!

Kinda how i imagine what a huge pile of maggots would look like if they formed themselves into something vaguely resembling a man and then wore a suit. To be fair, you can’t tell me that’s not what i’m seeing. :thinking:

I mean the maggots are gross and all but who the fuck puts the cheese on top of the tomato? How that cheese supposed to melt, fam?!

2 Likes