Have you opened the reply window and CLICKED ✨ THIS ✨

Okay. I figured it out. I’ve been typing the tags in directly instead of using the poll builder. A private poll should just read:

A public poll:

This makes Discourse angry:

5 Likes

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

• A woodchuck would chuck anything he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
  • This question does not make any sense, as the answer depends wholly on the nature of the new ability being given to the woodchuck.
  • I am not familiar enough with woodchuck psychology to answer this question.
  • Heh heh heh. “Wood.”

0 voters

1 Like
Summary

don’t look at me

or this, or I will be mad

• you are now doomed
  • your doom is even doomier
  • why can’t I insert a gif here, because I’d put up the Gir doom song gif and we’d all be happy

0 voters

Well, with our current split between Lawfuls and Chaotics:

The last few elections begin to make more sense.

9 Likes
PAYMENT file: we are writing this email to inform you that( 39,193,318.21 INR ) mail.

[details=So of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, (R.B.I) Building.PB NO 2011 India.][details=GET Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao, met with only.][details=Regarding meeting was first held on the 8th of April we 500,000.00GBP.][details=http://www.un.org/sg/ BACK TO ME WITH THE BELLOW DETAILS; 1. FULL 2003.][details=Therefore, of the Reserve Bank Of India 6,Sansand Marg, RBI/Ben/09][details=You are advised to send your complete details fund.][details=New reconfirm/provide your bank account details-for reconfirm/provide 2010.][details=PAYMENT he will direct you on ok?][details=so have been having a ok?][details=so we are writing mail.][details=http://www.un.org/sg/ he will only.][details=The NOTIFICATION 123.][details=You India.]Payment[/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details][/details]

9 Likes

The feel-good read of the summer.

5 Likes

I don’t even know where to find that gear, let alone click it.

1 Like

You just passed it.

It’s in the reply window.

4 Likes
  • Yes.
  • No.
  • Well, maybe,I guess that tiny thumbnail was pretty vague.

0 voters

3 Likes

… it’s in the title.

2 Likes

Well yeah… now.

1 Like

i have no idea what you are talking about [takes a sip from his DSLR-lens mug]

5 Likes

No handle? No mug!

1 Like

I go by high plains drifter.

Why oh why oh why do we never get sensible results from polls.

• Arrow’s Impossibility Theorem
  • Sampling Error
  • Go Away! I don’t want to answer any stupid questions.
  • Archbishop Thomas Crammer (deceased)

0 voters

Where’s the “both” option?

Broken poll: it didn’t have the right answer anywhere, which as everyone knows is…

He would chuck all the wood that a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Kids these days!

1 Like

That’s fine. I consider every answer except “Heh heh heh. ‘Wood.’” to be incorrect anyhow.

7 Likes

<whimper>[details=Summary]It is very hot in Tucson today.[/details]

3 Likes

Statistically biased:

4 Likes