Having accomplished little, Jared Kushner to lead Trump's impeachment defense

This is more than a bit disturbing, even dictators don’t talk like this. Some other person in the regime may say that, but I’ve never heard of dictator praising his own wisdom in this way, it’s kind of funny and terrifying at the same time.

6 Likes
16 Likes

But people with legal experience tell Trump things like “No, you can’t do that, it’s illegal” while Jared just blinks blankly and says “Yes, sir, no problem, super easy.”.

17 Likes

Best news for the American people, in some time I might add…

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure he will stay true to form.

4 Likes

Nepotism is like corporate inbreeding — the closer the familial relationship, the worse the outcome.

8 Likes

Wait, he’s destroyed and obliterated the economy of Turkey before? How did I miss that?

18 Likes

I think he was talking about economies in general. e.g. The US.

10 Likes

12 Likes

His defense of Trump will consist solely of a continuous, hi-pitched screech.

Jared-Kushner-Yelling

21 Likes
11 Likes

Something-something Ivanka.

1 Like

To be fair to Jared, it looks like he has been given a string of impossible tasks. Peace in the Middle East, an agreement on immigration etc. So you have to wonder whether running Trump’s impeachment defense is ALSO regarded as impossible.

19 Likes

Isn’t that part of Trumps modus operandi?

Simultaneously insist something is the best but also offer an excuse for why it will fail?

Then he (in his mind) either succeeds because the thing worked or he succeeds because he called out the scapegoat external reason for the failure ahead of time with his 5th dimensional chess skillz. Around 27% of the population is amazed evertime he pulls a coin from their ear with this technique.

6 Likes

In that line of thought maybe he’s using Kushner in his defense because if he succeeds he’ll look like a genius, but more than likely he wants him to fail to kick him to the curb. The weird thing is that him failing means Trump gets impeached, but i doubt he’s really considering the full implications of that.

2 Likes

“In my great and unmatched wisdom.” What-the-actual-fuck is he smoking? This would be hilarious if it wasn’t terrifying. The god syndrome is on full display now.

11 Likes

You know, that could potentially work. Just be irritating enough that anything to make him go away seems reasonable.

1 Like

Yes.

It’s frightening to see the various voices in trumps mind fighting it out while the world burns.

Here we see him consider two options:

1. Get the best lawyers money can corrupt and fight to win. But if we still lose (because I am dripping in guilt) then what is my exit plan?

2. Chuck a not very competent yes man at the problem that will do anything I say. We are more likely to lose but now I can beat the gong of war shouting I was robbed and am the victim of those evil liburals takings advantage of my good-hearted but not so bright son. Rise-up 27% for bla bla bla…

3 Likes

We all know he’s just saying this to appease his daughter.

He’s really put Stephen Miller in charge behind the scenes. But he knows that he can’t let Miller be seen to be in charge- or ever again be let in front of a camera.

4 Likes

Because of the spray on hair isn’t it?

3 Likes