Having accomplished little, Jared Kushner to lead Trump's impeachment defense

Trump probably can’t afford the 'best lawyers money can buy.
Maybe Saul is free?

3 Likes

I am not a lawyer so I don’t know. Can an incompetent defense team be the reason for an appeal?

1 Like

Nah - he’s more old school than spray on hair.

6 Likes

I’d guess it’s more likely Rudy realized he’s implicated and lawyered up before he starts getting congressional subpoenas. He (or his new lawyer) would likely also know one of the worst things he could do at this point would be to both represent Trump and defend himself against allegations he committed a crime with Trump.

4 Likes

That’s yet to be answered. He hasn’t had as much ‘unmasking’ coverage as daddykins or been face-to-face challenged by liberals as much. As far as being nominally in control, it may only seem that way because one may not be able to objectively judge him without subconsciously holding him up against as-low-as-you-can-get Trump. I have a feeling he would crumble under withering questioning.

3 Likes

What is it with that Pat Robertson haircut and the Republican party?

I have never seen anyone outside of Washington actually have such antiquated professionalism hair

It’s like there’s an unspoken code that everyone must have this incredibly bland and many decades outdated homebody from the prairie preachers school hairstyle

It’s almost like they’re trying to project some sort of wholesome honesty through their hair, but in the very act of doing so it just screams fake to anyone with any style at all

2 Likes

This is a fantastic idea! Good job! He will do great.

Hamm_Nod

Also he has a fantastic speaking voice:

4 Likes

This is just delicious.

2 Likes

No competent lawyer would really want a client who will definitely neither shut up nor follow any of the advice given to them.

2 Likes

While we can laugh at all the impossible tasks he’s been handed, I wonder is it hubris, fear, confidence, or just plain ignorance to where we can’t say “no” to taking on some of his portfolio.

While I can totally understand not wanting to look bad by turning down work or not trusting in others to do a good job, there’s something to be said for having the maturity and wisdom to say, “I don’t have time to do this right now” or delegating to others.

5 Likes

Nah. He’s not a sycophant and while he may have zero ethics, he’s still very good at what he does. Trump needs to be surrounded by incompetent ass kissers to make him look better.

Yes. But the bar is high and usually is combined with other factors on appeal.

5 Likes

Quincy Jones sees an opportunity to step in after Jared is thrown in prison

3 Likes

Only if you are indigent and could not afford decent qualified counsel or relied on a public defender. Otherwise courts just think you are a dumbass who chose badly.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.