“He’s totally unhinged” Haley finally takes on Trump

Fortunately, most of the actions against him at state-level crimes where no President can pardon.

4 Likes

Dear Commodore atl,

You’re right. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll take this as my “win” for today: he can’t be pardoned for state-level crimes.

-Michael

… “will,” like in the future :confused:

2 Likes

He will if he wants to appeal and he was screeching about appealing before the trial even ended. Ego on the line now. He has to pay the judgement into an escrow before he can appeal.
My guess is he gets his political donors to put up the cash for the escrow account

6 Likes

Also, the Frogurt is cursed…

2 Likes

Or Florida tax payers

2 Likes

even MoRon has said that he would veto that shit if it crossed his desk!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that run into campaign finance laws then?

Is paying off civils suits one of the valid uses of campaign funds?

2 Likes

If they do that’s $84 Million that those donors won’t be spending on campaign ads. So still a big win.

4 Likes

I’m not an expert but PACs have a lot more freedom in how they spend. It might be illegal, but that’s how his lawyers are getting paid

3 Likes

Sigh. Sarcasm is lost on some it seems.

Poe’s law is a thing. People have been arguing that kind of shit seriously since the guy started running for president way on back in 2015…

But it’s on you if you don’t have any interest in being clear on your intent… :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

If you can work on your act a bit, maybe try again next week.

5 Likes

What is the basis for this somewhat specific prediction?

1 Like

Experience and common sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.