'HE WON' — Trump admits election loss to Biden on Twitter

Some folks believe it because of marketing and demonizing policies on the left as “bad for business.”

12 Likes

FTFY.

5 Likes

it could be a lot more efficient if it were centralized, automated, and run by a small number of people

but there would be some other problems with that

9 Likes

It’s my understanding that Don Jr. was to be groomed to step into the mango Mussolini’s political shoes. That way when Sr. Drumpf goes to prison he has a ‘get out of jail’ option.
But I could be wrong. :grimacing:

2 Likes

All our systems are broken, those of us who are not sleepwalking know it, TPTB exploit it… and yet we still avoided nose-diving off a cliff into the ocean, this time.

We live to fight another day, and maybe one day we’ll actually get it right.

13 Likes

if violent confrontation is any consolation… (I dunno, different strokes…)

He repudiated things an hour later.

Beyond what @gracchus said:
I think that the numbers work out to something like 5 or 10% of voters are genuine undecideds who regularly switch between the fascist and not-fascist parties. Even in a really good election year (like this one) turnout nationwide is < 60%. A lot of people who don’t or can’t vote would vote democrat; the dems don’t need the fencesitters. The only reason they make such a big deal about them is to force the people to the party’s left (which polls have shown is the majority of the country) to vote for the dems anyway.

Hey! We’re finished counting ballots now. The last states were called a mere week and a half after the election :wink:

5 Likes

Lincoln is a real stand-up guy when it comes to elections. Dude was in the middle of the Civil War and wasn’t looking so popular due to that, he refused the idea of postponing an election despite that.

He also has some food for thought for those on the losing side:

14 Likes

I’m going to have to agree more with

There are definite downsides to be full of hate and anger all the time (not to mention choosing to mix only with such people). I daresay it leads to health problems and a decreased lifespan.

4 Likes

Well, to be fair, many of us are trying to improve things, despite the fact that one of the political parties are actively attempt to disenfranchise people they don’t want to vote. :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

That’s my big take-away from all this; even with all the GOP’s continuous efforts to undermine, disenfranchise and outright suppress the rights of millions of people, THEY STILL LOST.

Because some of us never stopped fighting, no matter how bad things looked.

Because of people like Stacey Abrams in GA, and the Indigenous Peoples in AZ, we live to keep fighting another day.

20 Likes

Plus they claimed that dead voters voted and then those voters were found to be alive. Biden and the Democrats are resurecting voters! How many did they bring back to life to defeat Trump? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I think Mary Trump has a pretty good idea how his mind works: “He’s psychologically incapable of processing this loss.”

It helps to remember that words, to him, mean very different things than words usually do.

4 Likes

Post extra guards at Fort Knox.

For real.

4 Likes

You should see people complaining here because the results are taking more than 3 HOURS to process on a country with 210 million people.

9 Likes

I am very sorry. I love the True North!

2 Likes

You know who else brought people back to life? Jesus. That must mean that Biden is the Antichrist.

/s, except there will be Trumpists who really believe that

5 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face: That’s alright. We had several Provincial elections here recently too. The difference between us and America is that our Federal elections don’t last longer than 50 days (and no fewer than 36) but the American Presidential Election usually begins 100 days after the swearing in date of January 20th.
Any Americans want to verify that?
:grin:

5 Likes

Even earlier. Trump had already filed for reelection in January 2017.

7 Likes