Help! Fashion advice!

Which is why it’s a datenight shirt! Your sister would know what his intentions were if he was wearing that shirt (second date or later, of course). @japhroaig can totally pull it off.

8 Likes

Yeah, @Donald_Petersen, my intention would be explicitly not to get laid!

3 Likes

fucking-cartoon-pigs

Wouldn’t that be vetoed by standards and practices?

6 Likes

That’s a 21st century Eddie Haskell shirt if I’ve ever seen one. @japhroaig can do, has done, and probably is always doing, so much better.

Ain’t sayin’ I’d ever look better. But Lord, don’t You never let me be seen in that shirt.

10 Likes

Is my vote weighted more heavily if it’s my cake day? Because I say shirt number one. But they’re not really that different so stop worrying and pick one at random if you must because it doesn’t matter.

You’re charming with or without a shirt. Don’t sweat it, Zaph. I mean Japh.

(You know where your towel is, right?)

14 Likes

Wahoo!:grin:

Don’t listen to @Donald_Petersen. :wink: Novelty ties are for married men to torture their spouses and co-workers.

10 Likes

Not true! When i was a kid, I used to sometimes buy my fairly straight-laced father novelty ties to torture him. And sometimes, on very rare and special occasions, he’d wear one.

And @japhroaig, congratulations on the successful first date, and “break a leg” for the second! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Pics plz!

10 Likes

I almost wrote that, too, but I think I made my point.:innocent:

4 Likes

Lookin’ suave as fuck! Hope it went well!

10 Likes

Yeah, I know. And I love Jafrog like I loves any of my brothers, but I still hate that shirt. He ain’t getting to 1st base with me in it.

9 Likes

What the hell kind of relationship do you have with your brothers?!

14 Likes

Obviously depends on the shirt.

15 Likes

Those slacks work really well for you. :swoon_in_general:

Brunch is an early lunch without the courage of its convictions. Or a late breakfast sheepishly pretending it didn’t oversleep. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Whichever meal is masquerading as a “brunch,” I will happily eat it though. :sweat:

10 Likes

Yes, it’s the correct wording. Sounds btw great ‘suave’, apart from looking good.

4 Likes

@japhroaig what @mindysan33 said!

And happy birthday @slybevel

9 Likes

Very handsome! You look great!

7 Likes

I’m actually blushing :blush:

If I can keep up my diet and start getting some lean muscle going, I’ll lose my moobs and beer gut in no time :smiley:. It does blow me away that me, a slightly overweight guy, has to buy ‘slim fit’ shirts.

(I’ve lost seven pounds, and mostly not water. 200, here I come!)

8 Likes

Dude, you must be pretty tall because that picture in no way shows you even close to 200 lbs.

6 Likes

6’3", 227lbs. Need to hit 200/190 so I lose my proto jowls.

Eta

just checked the BMI charts, and I am two down from the top of overweight. 20 more pounds and I’m normal (normal!?!? Don’t they know I’m eccentric!?)

I was at 265/270 a few years ago. I’ve been slowly shedding and keeping it off.

14 Likes