Help Ron Watkins and his (non-violent) army

Ron Watkins (definitely not Q) is running for office. His latest campaign video is sure to rally all the non-violent volunteers in Arizona’s congressional district #2.

2 Likes

Specifying that you’re seeking “non-violent” volunteers in on your campaign recruitment video is kind of like starting a statement with “I’m not racist, but…”

10 Likes

The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

6 Likes

What the hell did I just watch? :thinking:

7 Likes

A shitty ad?

4 Likes

Word; that was my first thought:

5 Likes

yeah, I have no idea who that guy is.

4 Likes

I mean, we know him by what he did. This guy is , almost certainly, THE guy who made Q ,the fictitious asshole behind the whole entire Q-Anon movement. This is the guy who started all that and riled people up.

5 Likes

Showing the Arizona state flag while talking about defending “our country” was a nice (secessionist) touch…

5 Likes

Ninja cowboy has been living in Arizona (and the US) for how many months now?

2 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

2 Likes

Some post-production FX to make it look like an old film roll, with some western music. Trying to make it look like a 70’s spaghetti western so as a secondary goal, invoke the spirit of Clint Eastwood and the other tough guy loose cannon individualists from those films, but the primary goal being to cover up the fact that the campaign ad was filmed with a cellphone, and dubbed with a cheap PC headset mic.

2 Likes

You put way more effort in that explanation than he put into the video. :smile:

He should be ashamed of himself, but we know these guys have no shame.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.