Here are 10 good reasons you should hop on the bidet train

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/15/here-are-10-good-reasons-you-s.html

1 Like

Huh!
I use a 65-jet, handheld, warm-water bidet.
It’s the sh![s.

I just hook one leg into the tub, turn on the water, turn on the shower-thing-on-a-hose, and away I go!

BTW: no soap or shampoo for over ten years.
No body odor (even when I sweat like mad).

Oh, I also shower only about every 3 or 4 days.

And, oddly enough . . . I don’t drag my knuckles, I don’t cohabit with Cro-Magnons, nor do I grunt-hack-spit! when I talk to people.

It’s a wonderful life!

This was just an advertisement. I’m still waiting for the ten good reasons.

4 Likes

hop on the bidet train? yikes.

Maybe bandwagon would have been better word choice

11 Likes

3sqzdz

14 Likes

I used to read every boingboing article header in my feed, but with the frequency of these ads i’ve noticed that i now just skim my feed and pretty much skip most articles. I guess this is the beginning of the end for me and boingboing.

4 Likes

Ain’t no reason nobody can’t have one of these:

5 Likes

Takes some training.

3 Likes

That video title sounds incredibly dirty.

8 Likes

A rare quadruple negative in the wild! Now I have to sit down and work out whether I should get a bidet.

12 Likes

Gravy train?

4 Likes

I think he’s done that before. But can he do it with his mate on another truck and Jean-Claude Van Damme doing the splits in the middle?

And how it was done, before anyone chimes in with “CGI”. Which of course, you can, as this video actually proves nothing,

1 Like

Always nice to watch someone really good at their job.

4 Likes

Its official now, BoingBoing has (literally) joined the Internet Of Shit

1 Like

Seriously. I think you’re meant to sit on it.

The big issue is getting electricity to these things. And, no I’m not spraying cold water up my butt, sorry, I’m just too old for that kind of shock.

4 Likes

Here are 10 good reasons you shouldn’t visit BoingBoing on the weekend:

It’s all ads. (repeat 9 more times)

5 Likes

The ones that come with air dryers attract me. Having to stack clean towels, or worse, drying myself with toilet paper lose me.

Even using TP for drying, I’ve still seen a huge reduction in TP use, since it only takes one or two squares to do the job. I bought myself a cheap cold-water, non-electric toilet-seat model for my birthday in early March, which turned out to be rather good timing.

The electric models are nifty, but cost nearly 10x as much. If I lived somewhere that gets properly cold in the winter, though, I’d probably go for a heated model (my cold water is never actually very cold thanks to California’s temperate climate.)

1 Like

Good place for Jason’s bidet review https://boingboing.net/2017/05/25/a-butts-on-review-of-boing-boi.html