Here are 10 good reasons you should hop on the bidet train

I have a pretty good hand-spray “bidet” (and prior to that, toilet seat bidets), and the thing is you don’t save all that much TP b/c you still need to dry. To avoid using TP you’d need to use soap and a towel.

1 Like

The low-cost alternative is the bottle method, covered below (the Bio Bidet model name could use some work, though :roll_eyes:). Pre-filled bottles would be at room temperature, and there’s no plumbing or electricity involved:

2 Likes

Toot! Toot! Or should I say…Poot! Poot!

This begs to be merged with the boat-house topic…

3 Likes

Normally, I only use a couple of squares to wipe. But when I’ve used a bidet, I needed more.

I saved a bunch of money doing it myself.

9 Likes

The long-awaited, cleaned up version of Human Centipede?

1 Like

I was expecting a skateboard video.

2 Likes

Expecting a grind?

4 Likes

Here are 10 good reasons to hop on the bidet train!

That’s a creative new class of service from Amtrak!

4 Likes
5 Likes

:rofl:

That was totally unnecessary… but I appreciate the effort it took to squeeze it out.

1 Like

You know what they say: The ass is cleaner on the other side of the fence.

Companion piece suggestion:

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

16 Likes
4 Likes

Yeah: 40 of this thing you MUST have, then 10 of that thing that will fix your whatever, and 20 of something that will make your digital life more insecure.

This blog has gone seller-matic.
:frowning:

2 Likes

I couldn’t possibly fail to disagree with you less.

6 Likes

How do you know? Maybe you’re just surrounded by tactful people.

Anyway, it is dangerous:

So she went into the garden to cut a cabbage-leaf to make an apple-pie; and at the same time a great she-bear, coming up the street, pops its head into the shop. ‘What! No soap?’ So he died, and she very imprudently married the barber.

2 Likes