Here is a perfectly looping GIF of Trump watching in angry silence as the UN General Assembly laughs at him

Like the really stupid kid being made fun of on the playground, he’s joining in on the laughter. “Maybe they’ll like me if I laugh too.”

Sad.

7 Likes

Yeah, so terrible.

Oh wait, there’s one exception. Except they’re laughing at him, too, they just happen to enjoy it:

10 Likes

I don’t think this says what you meant to to say…

1 Like

number-of-films-nicolas-cage-appeared-in_suicides-by-drowning-and-submersion

Oh, you know this site as well?

1 Like

Did someone say hissing?

4 Likes

I am repeating myself, but the only acceptable way for Spanky to be one of the Marx Brothers is still him being Manfred.

I’m only surprised the speech didn’t go along these lines:
gif-keyboard-10003932390881831178

5 Likes

This is what popped to mind when I heard he got laughed at:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey, thats unfair to the Marx Brothers!

4 Likes

i heard it was going to be covered live on NPR and i turned it off, because i can’t stand listening to him for 2 minutes, let alone 20… and a few minutes later i was so bummed i didn’t at least hear this part.

2 Likes

Probably more charming and less of an asshole as well.

8 Likes

Aye, she is; and being that she came from feral litter and has a serious ‘asshole’ streak, that’s really saying something.

10 Likes

No, because that didn’t happen.

I like cats.

No clue where that came from, but whoever made that graph should be forbidden from trying to visualize data until they understand some things:

1. The green and blue are too close to one another, especially on a black background.

2. I suspect the joke is there’s no relevance between what’s being tracked, but that’s not what the approval/President charts depict, which offer clear linkage in the contrast. The joke fails.

5 Likes

Those micro expressions look like he’s pissed.

5 Likes

Do you honestly think that there is no causal relationship with those polls? Or did you just take intro stats and are bragging out how you now know that “correlation is not causation”? Yeah, sure, they aren’t always the same. But that’s mostly something about weak models like “the relationship is linear” where you know fuck-all about what you are measuring.

4 Likes

It looks like the old version of

1 Like

He looked happy to me for the first time in a long time. That can’t be good.
To bad no one got a shot of the General Assembly audience. I bet that would cast a different light on this. Why didn’t he scowl like usual?

1 Like

And the x-axis value: 1, 2.5, 4 - for number of films??

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.