Here's the emotional support plush man-bear you didn't know you needed

8 Likes

angry peter serafinowicz GIF by The Tick

11 Likes

O Canada!

3 Likes

It’s already legal to marry one in Japan.

Goldilocks went bad.

11 Likes

Where it’s the women who go after the bears.

3 Likes

Who could blame her? When you find one that’s just right…

11 Likes

in his favor, he does leave the toilet seat down.

fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy, was he?

5 Likes

I just hope everyone reads the description carefully before ordering to avoid disappointment.

8 Likes

and no neck :confused:

2 Likes

I would deem this a bit absurd, but my mother has a long pillow she uses as a surrogate husband since my dad died…

I do think it’s silly, but it helps her and does no harm so i support it, even if i don’t really understand it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I have a body pillow too. Which is a perfectly normal human thing to do.
Isn’t it?

7 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t think assigning BMO a gender would make that particular piece of technology any more adorable.

Which is kind of ironic given that BMO, as a digital device, is inherently binary in nature.

5 Likes

There’s a gritty reboot of everything these days

NGL I almost impulse purchased this as a gag gift for my wife for Christmas. At $160 it is an expensive gag, but I was rationalizing that it would be an incredible Christmas memory.

What made me abort was that shipping was $90 bringing it to a $250 gag - too rich for my blood. It looks cheaper to ship in Europe, if that helps anyone.

1 Like

Reminds me of the SNL brownie husband sketch:

3 Likes

Well, since I lost my partner, I’ve kept the fleece hoodie she wore in bed, and which still has her scent on it, and I’ll cuddle that at night. I just find comfort in having something warm with me that smells of her favourite scent.
It’s actually grey with white polar bears on it. Losing her has been almost unbearable, if you’ll excuse the pun; it’s the small things that help with overcoming the loss.

6 Likes

I am really sorry for your loss - that’s really, really hard.

1 Like

it’s what’s inside that upsets… it’s when it gets dangerous though