Here's the report that showed the FCC lied about being hacked and then lied about lying

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/08/lying-about-lying.html

5 Likes

To be fair “given the same weight,” is pretty easy when that weight is zero. Because unless your comment was attached to a bunch of checks to GOP politicians it really didn’t matter.

4 Likes

download

8 Likes

6 Likes

23 Likes

Yup, the fact that PAI KNEW A HUGE TRAFFIC LOAD WAS COMING, then DIDN’T TELL THE GUY HE’S BLAMING FOR THINKING IT WAS A DDOS, is huge. He obviously planned at least some of this, and planned to blame Bray from the outset. Ugly.

4 Likes

I so wish that were real.

2 Likes

I’m shocked! This changes everything!

1 Like

7 Likes

These Trumpers just don’t give a shit anymore. Pai (and the rest of the clown car) just does what he does and says STFU because absoluteky nothing will happen to him. The contempt he and his corporate masters and administration lackeys have for the people they work for -the citizens- is monumental. Republican Prime Directive: we concentrate and protect wealth. (All the rest is to distract you from the Prime Directive).

4 Likes

DAMN IT!

5 Likes

You know who have to blame for that not being a real tweet right? Obama.

7 Likes

8 Likes

What?! Whoah. I better sit down. That came as such a shock! You should warn a guy before dropping a bombshell like that.

This man needs to be a poster child for GOP values. “When caught, double down! Go big or go home! Give the people what you want!”

3 Likes

no use talking/thinking about it. It’s not like the ISPs gave a shit anyways when the rules were different. They have never treated traffic equally, have always throttled, they have to go.

1 Like

Er, “publication of an report…” Really?? Have you tried using editors??

I feel like a big step towards any kind of progress in this country would be holding people accountable for their actions. If shameless, straight-up lying over and over and over had any consequences, pretty much everybody in the current government would be gone by now.

Well I simply can’t believe he lied to the American people. He should resign immediately!

That’s what happens, right?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.