Here's yet another gun-toting Republican in an anti-Democrat ad who "will do whatever it takes"

I like antique weapons, but have always been unable to quite sum up my feelings on Cold Steel’s videos.
(other than to think “um, but I could way outrun a guy in full armor…”)

Who knew that a pink haired cat girl could speak directly from my soul.

It’s the sort of ridiculous response that these videos require.

Can we get a Nyanners watches toxic republican ad video please?

(edited to add: Holy shit. Just watched the “Nyanners wants a meat bicycle” video, and I’m crying… So good.)

4 Likes

Any other position in the world, when presented with this job application, would result in an arrest, or restraining order, but not this one, for some reason.

7 Likes

“Anything including pursue policies that are based on facts and evidence?”

“SECURITY!”

I sincerely hope these chuckleheads spend lots of money on their campaign ads with the end result that the prosecution uses it to close the deal and give them longer sentences.

3 Likes

Not to mention sweating like a glass of iced lemonade in the noonday sun.

ETA: I betcha most elected POC officials already have secret service protection extended to them if they need it, and the agency fields possible threats for them. Good luck with that, Majewski.

8 Likes

There’s a subset of Republicans who want to murder Democrats and anyone that doesn’t agree with them. And the rest of the Republicans are silent.

3 Likes

How to say, “Eff you Sen. Blunt” without saying, “Eff you Sen. Blunt”.

1 Like

How does this not cross the line into threatening public officials?

4 Likes

Does the guy have spinal problems, that give him the “hunchback” appearance, or is it just the result of years of bad posture?

From an outsider perspective, these ads make the US look even more crazy and puts it higher on my “places to avoid like crazy” list.

Here in Australia we have the Australian Electoral Commission (https://www.aec.gov.au/) and all political ads need to be approved. There’s no way this ad, or any of it’s ilk, would be.

3 Likes

HA good luck buddy with yo bs that dont play out here in da north side hood you get my vibe you big white biscuit

2 Likes

apparently he feels that an abandoned tear down warehouse is the former glory of the United States

2 Likes

11 Likes

Yes, and Czar Abbott, in his infinite wisdom, has made it legal for anyone to carry, no training needed.

These fools always seem to think that they are the only ones with guns, & that waving them around makes them intimidating.
It merely makes them a target… kinda like how wearing a Rolex lets people know you have more money than sense.

4 Likes

This. I know that Americans are proud of and stand behind their first amendment and there are good reasons but this is basically a shooters manifesto.

1 Like

As a German I now feel obligated to invent that word.

5 Likes

“Great again like never before”?

3 Likes

That one already exists. We call it “Wahnvorstellung”.

No, I meant the other, the simultaneous experience of great amusement and great dread. “Grusel” alone doesn’t fit. Perhaps “Angstlachen”?

4 Likes

So, threatening the president of the United States is a felony that will get you a visit from the secret service… unless you openly broadcast your threat to the public? Then it’s somehow fine?

6 Likes

This, he looks like he took “Whatever it takes” at an All-you-can-eat buffet.

5 Likes