Here's your chance to play a dog in Wes Anderson's next film

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/26/heres-your-chance-to-play-a.html

2 Likes

Show-Business here I come.

5 Likes

“It’s the part I was born to play, baby!”

6 Likes

Which finally reveals the hidden super hero power Wes Anderson, who with a wave of the hand will single-handedly get the entire hipster universe to roll over on the floor and beg like a dog.

Pure genius.

7 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes

Woof.?

1 Like

Dog prefers the term Enhanced Asking.

8 Likes

I can’t believe it! I’m going to be the first person to win an Oscar for best actress for voiceover work playing a dog! Plus, I think I’ll be the first transwoman to win an Oscar, so that’ll be cool.

2 Likes

Izzat your dog? That’s a nice dog. Black Lab Alsatian cross?

As far as I know, Ivory is all German Shepherd (Alsation). But more of a eastern-European variant, not the tan with black trim GSDs more common in the USA.

My private name for her breed, given her origin, is the Greater Los Angeles Couch Squatter.

3 Likes

Aaah, yeah. Easier to see with a whole-dog shot. I used to know an Alsatian/Lab cross whose face was exactly like that, see. He was a huge dog, and lovely with it. I miss him.

1 Like

I’ve met lab/shepherd mixes and they were generally friendly, smart, and good humored.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.