Herman Cain tweets from beyond the grave

Ouija Board twitter API???

13 Likes

“My father always wanted his message of freedom to continue, so we’re keeping his Twitter account active but renaming it after a racist system of forced servitude that was created to replace chattel slavery.”

29 Likes

The silver lining; that account is gonna get dragged for filth.

10 Likes

And now the sequel, Weekend at Hermie’s…

7 Likes

Oh, man. My ex girlfriend was (is?) their spoxx.

4 Likes

I bet that made for some interesting conversations…

2 Likes

That certainly makes me feel better about her.

Abraham VanHelsing is never around when ya’ need him…

2 Likes

Who inherits the social media of the future? Many of these accounts aren’t even run by the actual person.

Shouldn’t the blue check be retracted? Or replaced with a black one?

4 Likes

I’m guessing these are all just scheduled tweets, lined up weeks before he died, and now no one knows the password. We’ll be seeing Cain tweets until the end of eternity.

You guess incorrectly, it seems.

Even it hadn’t already been determined that Cain’s daughter has taken over his twitter account, there’s no way that timed, pre-programmed messages could have known in advance with 100% certainty that Harris would be the VP pick.

16 Likes

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

Perhaps we’re missing what’s really going on. I doubt very much it’s due to “Trumpian incompetence, obscenity and indifference”. Have you noticed how many people on the left retweeted the story with a link to the video? Once again the right has demonstrated how they are out-thinking the left and getting them to do the heavy lifting. Even Boing Boing took the bait.

1 Like

There was a limited list. You set up a bit to scour the news sites. Then it sends out the correct tweet.

Holy shit! I thought Mindy was just making an accurately grim joke, so I didn’t click on the morib account at first. They actually did name it that. I’m dumbfounded.

10 Likes

We dated before that, but she did dm me later with some recruitment stuff.

ETA: I think it was actually because she saw me post something critical of TPP and was like “aw, hell yeah!”

2 Likes

Prediction: Tupac will be the Republican version of Tupac. For example, “If Tupac were alive today he’d be voting Republican.” I wouldn’t be surprised if this had already happened.

5 Likes

They probably just remembered that catchy song and didn’t think to deeply about the meaning…

4 Likes

Is it to late to start one?

Edit: Looks like Cains account is still official, but they changed the name.

Capture

5 Likes

Yeah… it’s still his daughter, per the rebrand. And it’s still ghoulish as fuck. I hope his whole family’s karma is swift and painful.

20 Likes