Herman Cain tweets from beyond the grave

A circumstance beyond our control, oh oh oh oh
The phone, the TV and the news of the world…

3 Likes

and either they don’t know how to use to use commas, or they don’t know how to use possessives.

is “daughter team and family” meant to be “daughter’s team and family”, or “daughter, team, and family.” and isn’t his daughter part of the team and part of the family? if not, why? i have so many questions.

fortunately, based on that name and the graphic, it’s obvious no professionals want to work with them.

6 Likes

What’s the difference between I could care less and I couldn’t care less?

The difference between Herman Cain’s oficial Twitter account and Herman Cain’s daughter’s official Twitter account.

7 Likes

Where does the deranged Twitter bot fit into the structure? Family pet, Team, Daughter?

(No I do not believe there is really a deranged Twitter bot. If it turns out there is I will be as shocked and surprised as the rest of you. Not as shocked and surprised as we should be… because it is 2020 and I think we all have some fatigue with the weird shit)

2 Likes

I meant in a more joking context of setting up an “official” Reagan account.

If Cain’s daughter can officially be Cain, why can’t I officially be Reagan?

3 Likes

twitter’s cain’s daughter’s team’s account?

( also, does this mean it was his daughter posting while he was dying? :crying_cat_face: )

6 Likes

Even more ghoulish, if that’s the case.

10 Likes

I will join Team Reagan, on the condition that we only post pictures of jellybeans, Village People music, and long incoherent rants about nothing.

And we thought it was ghoulish for her to take over her dead father’s Twitter account at all.

Using it to shitpost Trumpaganda when he is literally about to die of a supposed Chinese hoax is, well, something else.

Anyone wanna try convincing me that the Republican Party isn’t a sociopathic death cult?

8 Likes

But what is the situation really? I doubt it is his daughter. Is it a PR firm paid by the National Restaurant Association? Some billionaire bought it? Do they pay the family to access it?

Are they planning to have him vote?

1 Like

Not sure they see a need to - they already have Kanye and they don’t need to pay for a hologram. Also, they probably can’t tell black people apart.

1 Like

According to this written statement she names herself and three other people as the ones currently posting to her father’s social media accounts. She also says that he’s the one who came up with the horribly suggestive name “The Cain Gang,” a claim I have no problem whatsoever believing.

https://hermancain.com/dad-wanted-work-continue-team-going-honor-wish/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=thenewvoice&fbclid=IwAR2iPZroinI5sJS84IyU-a89z70GAdndvpnmrapgbP9pLElO-S5kkB5U9TU

7 Likes

Remember when you had to be dead for them to make your corpse dance?

4 Likes

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.