Herschel still denies he paid his ex-girlfriend to get an abortion: "She is lying"

An important selling point

3 Likes

We shouldn’t have to apologize… Walker should apologize to us! We deserve better, and we’ve got it in our current Senator… Walker is just wasting our time with this shit.

More than a few of us, I’d argue. We got lots of fantastic people here.

But as @Melizmatic said… vote and encourage others to vote, and if you have the time, get involved in your local area in GOTV program (I know not everyone can, but if you can)… or contribute to Democrats.

10 Likes

Davis asked, “If I can just get you to say a ‘yes’ or a ‘no,’ did you ever have a conversation with this woman, at any time, about an abortion?”
“No,” Walker said.
“Did you ever, to your knowledge, give money to pay for the cost of an abortion?” she continued.
“No,” Walker said.
“Is she lying?”
“Yes, she’s lying. Yes, she’s lying. Yes, she’s lying,”

Davis (should have asked): Are YOU lying?
Walker: Oh yes. About all of this.

1 Like

He’s now claiming his grandmother was “full blood Cherokee”, with no evidence, despite that being disputed by his mother. Guessing there will somehow be less repercussions for him than there were for Elizabeth Warren, and she told the truth as she knew it.

7 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.