"High agitated" Trump shouts at NYT reporter asking him about sex assault claims: “You are a disgusting human being”

https://twitter.com/tyler_mcnally/status/786353521117495296

7 Likes

I’m just gonna start assuming people like this have just been awakened from a 15 year long coma and start playing it like it’s a real-life version of Goodbye Lenin. :laughing:

7 Likes

I’m gonna shout at them.

9 Likes

Oh, they’re open alright:

Given his gropings, attempted rapes, all the jokes and comments he’s made about having sex with underage girls (he talked about how his daughter made him promise not to date anyone younger than her, and how that was cramping his dating - when she was 17), given how he positioned himself to to ogle naked underage girls at Miss Teen USA, it’s really sounding likely that he did rape that 13 year-old girl.

How could they not? They were willing to throw him under the bus when it looked like his comments were going to make him more unpopular than they did among Republicans - this has got to be worse, surely? It’s going to be wonderful to see them squirm.

5 Likes

Legit LOL here. Image came up with perfect comedy timing.

3 Likes

Aren’t you meant to point out what’s inaccurate when you demand a retraction?

13 Likes

If it’s libel per se, sue them and see how far that weak shit goes.

What a stupid bullying fuckwit.

7 Likes

Is this the same guy with the “you can’t rape your wife!” excuse? I don’t know that Trump would be able to pull his usually win by out spending strategy here. The Time’s ownership has deep pockets.

6 Likes

And lawyers on retainer, who have very likely already looked at the reporting, the story, and the evidence.

5 Likes

That seems to be the new Republican MO: just say it’s inaccurate, but then offer no facts or evidence to back up your statement and never point out specifically what you think is wrong. It’s a great way to erode people’s faith in the system!

10 Likes

Seriously, can you imagine what it’s like to be his lawyer? Ten years ago, you and your white shoe firm hit the jackpot, Donald Trump as a client. You stonewall some masons, block some siding guys, screw over a few carpenters, send in the bills, send out a few letters, fucking cakewalk. Limos and sidecars in Manhattan.

Now though, now he steams into your office, demanding you write these cease and desist letters and some bullshit about libel, but it’s the Times for christsake, you went to their main legal’s son’s bar mitzvah what, two years ago now? What was that kid’s name? They’re standing on solid ground, you know this, they’re not going to rush to print. But if you don’t write that letter you’re out on your ass, no more sidecars. No more cosmos. No more time share in Mar Lago.

But here’s the deal: You only have to make it 26 more days. 26 more goddamned days and then it’s salad time again, where the green rolls down like candy waterfalls. But, god damn, the Times. You know they’re right. You know you’ve got nothing, but you need to do something that will let you keep your client and prevent you from being disbarred.

Good thing there’s that new paralegal. They know how to write letters, right? Set them up, say they faked your signature. When it all shakes out, you just want to keep up appearances, make the yelling go away, get back to cheating contractors and architects, that’s where you shine.

26 more goddamned days.

Oh, Peter Abromavitz! Nice kid. Great party.

26 Likes

Huh? Suddenly lawyers are as bad at managing money as NFL superstars?

6 Likes

Thin-skinned. Weak. Not acting like a winner at all.

Hillary said a Tweet is enough to get him to flip out, so imagine what it must be like to be around him when the New York Times writes articles telling the truth.

8 Likes

Well, you trusted your cousin Sydney, but that sonofabitch ran off with what was your 401K about two years ago and you’ve gotta build that thing back up.

4 Likes

“all available actions and remedies” include pounding sand, but also pursuing frivolous lawsuits against a company that has good lawyers who are used to dealing with issues like libel.
On the other hand, the paper of “All the news that’s fit to print” was pissed off enough to quote Trump’s use of words that have never been on the front page of the NYT before.

2 Likes

You’re a lawyer. Sue him. Also, Sydney’s a fiduciary then he’d be going to prison for a very long time indeed for doing that on top of the conversion charges.

4 Likes

The Marshall Islands, wouldn’t you guess? Goddamned paradise with no extradition treaty. Lives like a king I hear, bought his own island.

6 Likes

Oh wow, just looked it up, you don’t even need a visa there if you’re American.

5 Likes

He might be a goddamned weasel, but my mom always said I shouldn’t have underestimated him. My only hope is that the radiation gets to him. But in the meantime I’m left holding onto this time share that I need to get the maintenance fees together for.

5 Likes

He probably doesn´t know it consciously, but rather feels it since he is a being driven by instinct, what Nietzsche called the Id, rather than reason. So like the big, stupid, aggressive animal he is, he lashes out at everything around him, friend and foe, just to causes as much damage as possible. If he goes down, he will drag everything, the Clintons, the Republican Party, the dignity of the american democraty, as well as the entire country, down to hell with him

2 Likes