Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are literally demons, says Trump ally Alex Jones of Infowars

Can’t be true. He’d be showing her professional courtesy if it were.

1 Like

He’d be mildly entertaining if he wasn’t actively causing so much pain. His fans have been torturing the grieving parents of children slaughtered at Sandy Hook with hate mail and death threats ever since he spread the rumor that the massacre was all staged with actors.

27 Likes

Delusional Disorder NOS. not otherwise specified because in a professional publication you can’t say Batshit Crazy

3 Likes

I never met a capybara I didn’t like and I’ve met a few of 'em actually

6 Likes

All the footage of them I’ve seen they’re very chill animals, don’t seem to be too neurotic like you’d expect from a rodent of unusual size.

10 Likes

Whipsnade zoo is mostly fields full of capybaras wandering around. I’d never heard of them before I went there. They do have a very appealing demeanor. I assume they’re one of those animals that doesn’t have much to stress about in its native environment.

If Alex Jones were a zoo animal, he’d be the deformed half-tarantula-half-pig that kids throw stuff at and the zoo staff don’t bother to prevent it because he’s such a shithead.

7 Likes

Holy shit, who pissed off Humpty Dumpty?

4 Likes

Meanwhile, Glenn Beck just endorsed Clinton, sort of.

2 Likes

That seems to be pretty accurate according to reporter Jon Ronson who followed Jones around for a while (while infiltrating the Bohemian Club together).

2 Likes

Well not so much kicked, and that wasn’t actually a mule, but…

2 Likes

I dabble in reading through conspiracy nuts’ content periodically. It’s good fun, and kinda scratches an itch similar to what sci-fi does.

This is my read on Mr. Jones. Compare his show with “Coast to Coast”, where they really just want to hear what all the various nutters have to say without judgement. I’d be shocked if he was anything but a Machiavellian who just decided he was OK with defrauding nutters to become rich.

6 Likes

Wow, now That is a thing I would not have expected. Probably to early to hope that Glenn Beck is trying to get off the crazy train (or at least retire from what he has been doing (every little thing helps right?))
But wow. This should be picked up by the mainstream media, I’d think that would turn a few heads.

Breaking news: Glenn Beck made a coherent point against the human disaster that is Turnip, and for sanity in the Republican Party!

Again, wow!

4 Likes

Also imagine for a moment to be a person who can convince themselves that Obama is all these things at the same time: A Kenyan, a Muslim, a Communist, a Reptilian from inside the Earth, the Anti-Christ, and also just a ‘regular’ demon, oh and maybe also a black man who was secretly whitewashed by his wealthy parents.

Now that’s a lot of hats to wear, even for a Mad Hatter.

6 Likes

That appears to be exactly what Beck is attempting. In 2014 he admitted that he regrets spending the last decade or so tearing the country apart. Obviously this has hurt the brand he built out of crazy and his fellow alt-right nuts have been abandoning him in droves over the last two years.

6 Likes

You’d think so, wouldn’t you? I have my doubts, though. I remember pretty much the same tune over 20 years ago, with only the names changed. (I wonder if the NRA has any “Clinton’s Gonna Git Yer Guns” signs leftover after all this time?) I started to say that the FEMA camps were new, but then I remembered the “Evacuation Routes to Internment Camps” BS. It’s a slight variation in the theme, sure, but really, it’s pretty much the same garbage.

ETA: Fair warning - that is indeed a bat-shit crazy true believer site. You’ve been warned!

5 Likes

Hugo Chavez? Is that you?

Why not demons? They are intelligences you evoke to do something. All government officials can be described as demons, since some definitions of each overlap.

Knowing this, however, doesn’t help me to understand what Alex Jones is ranting about.

2 Likes

I can’t believe they put up with that sulfur smell – didn’t anyone tell them about Tic Tacs? Donald, I’m looking at you…

4 Likes

Wow, they don’t even need the tiniest bit of evidence do they?

1 Like

Welp, I needed to do a quick test of Photoshop in macOS Sierra anyway…

1 Like