Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are literally demons, says Trump ally Alex Jones of Infowars

I need to dig up that audio clip of AJ screaming “IT’S NOT HUMAN INTELLIGENCE” at the top of his lungs.

Probably someone in /r/wellwaterdrinkers already has it isolated and normalized and maybe even declipped.

Welp, it wasn’t on WellWaterDrinkers, which is surprising since they clip a lot of stuff like that from atheist podcasts, and it’s a bumper that the CognitiveDissonance podcast uses.

But I did find it on Youtube from the Young Turks, I think,

2 Likes

Wildly off-topic, but:

Er. No. You’re thinking of maras. So far as I recall, Whipsnade doesn’t have any capybaras, which are much larger animals (at least double the size of a mara); probably for that reason alone, I’ve never seen them wandering free within a zoo.

2 Likes

Huh, they do look a bit like capybaras, and also a bit like kangaroos.

3 Likes

LA CLINTON FHTAGN

­

2 Likes

That’s a good point - and here’s another possibility: maybe he was ranting about Hillary’s email server controversy, and someone mentioned mailer-daemons, and he got his intertubes a bit mixed up. Understandable mistake!

4 Likes

Chemtrails can certainly be disproven, and have been, through simple spectral analysis.
Alex Jones is the WWF conspiracy theorist, loud and brash and full of crap. However it was his part in the expose of the shenanigans of Bohemian Grove which gave him some sort of plausibility in the eyes of his followers. From then on he could claim all sorts and they’d swallow everything hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

There’s also the fact that the ionosphere is energized orders of magnitude more by CMEs and other solar activity than by HAARP and yet we don’t really see much correlation with the weather from those external events.

AHA! But it’s energized from above, and then reflected out, which is what the Ionosphere does. It reflects.
It’s those crazy powerful radio waves that’re bouncing back from the inside which are being used for nefarious mind-control purposes.
Or something.

3 Likes

That’s just what one of those clumsy reptilians that we know so much about would say.

1 Like

I don’t know what you mean.

6 Likes

I like my lizard men completely ancient:

6 Likes

He is televangelist 2.0.

Useful idiots all the way down

Even without spectral analysis, the idea doesn’t make any sense. The conspiracists seem to be extrapolating something from very low altitude crop dusters or firefighting tankers to jets flying ten miles higher. If the powers that be wanted to introduce some kind of sinister psychoactive substance to a population, there are plenty of much easier, more controllable, less wastefully expensive, and far less-noticeable possibilities. Dump it in a local water supply. Introduce it into a bottling plant process. Put it in common OTC medications (or vaccines!). Basically anything but leaving streams of it visible for hundreds of miles in every direction, to disperse and land God knows where. And at that altitude, even the 747 Supertanker loaded with 19,600 gallons of liquid LSD probably wouldn’t have any noticeable effect, but I don’t have the math/biology chops to confirm that.

5 Likes

I agree fully. Contrails are too high to have any targeted ground-effect.
But sense is something that conspiracy-theorists tend to sidestep in favour of belief.

2 Likes

They use superficial logic to support their notions: Obama had a fly on him when no one else in the room did, Clinton smells of sulfur, therefore they must be demons. I have more respect for people who acknowledge that faith is faith.

All faith uses superficial logic to support its notions.
ETA
I’m outta here. Back in a few hours.

1 Like

I tend to think of it more as their criteria for “valid evidence” is really weak, and coorespondingly hard to quantify, as it’s amazing easy to find evidence for their claims and is therefore just about anything that happens to catch their attention. The best part, of course, is that even when you do refute specific items, it doesn’t really matter. Like any pseudo-scientific claim, the hypothesis is just as slippery as the evidence.

Fun stuff to talk about, just kind of scary when you realize that people actually believe in it … and probably more of the population believe these kinds of claims than with which you’d imagine.

GASP

In my defence this was a bunch of years ago. But does this then mean that Capybaras have been concealing themselves from me the whole time? What do they have to hide?

4 Likes

Seriously, this guy is like Joseph Goebbels.