Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are literally demons, says Trump ally Alex Jones of Infowars

I think of Alex Jones as the pro wrestling version of political commentary, saying utterly crazy things and screaming as loud as possible as a sort of entertaining sideshow. Unfortunately, whenever I hear someone mention a weird-ass fringe theory about the Illuminati or barcodes on our foreheads or the new world order, they inevitably say “well, I’ve been watching some Alex Jones videos…”

Back in 2009 he did a film called The Obama Deception: The Mask Comes Off. In it he said we would have concentration camps and martial law by now.

1 Like

As a Unix user, I use daemons all the time.

4 Likes

If someone could prove to me Hillary is a Demon, I would vote for her.

5 Likes

Huh, even I smell like sulfur from time to time. Stupid cruciferous vegetables.

I dropped this quote not long ago in reference to Jones’ fellow shitstain, Milo, but it works just as nicely for Weepin’ Beck and all his gold that Obama didn’t steal from him:

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."
5 Likes

Loved that episode!

Does that mean we’ll see him in an upcoming episode of RAW in a cage match?

4 Likes

She’s the devil:

Yikes! That statement made my hair stand on end! Talk about scary stories, right in time for Halloween…

1 Like

Well, my point is “they can’t be proven to someone who believes they are real”, the science is too abstract, whereas any of us could point out to them “you can see with your own eyes that you’re still living in your house, and you still have your guns, and Obama is about to leave office and nothing has changed.”

1 Like

You ever notice how conveniently reality never contradicts itself?

Kinda suspicious of you ask me - almost as if they wanted us to believe it

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.