Hillary Clinton is more inspiring than ever in this look back at her campaign

Oh yes, that’s the one I was talking about. :wink:

2 Likes

Yep; he is also everything in this video.

3 Likes

Uhu…
And I’ve seen more, lovely pregnant woman in black white stripe, somebody in purple, somebody dancing when carrying a kid, but…
These two… whoa… In visuals, also with dancing, a ‘good center’ is a thing. :wink:

(Thanks for the still BTW…)

Edit: Watched it again, full screen now. These are such great things.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Over there in Europe, sure, but not here.

The story of Hollande’s barber did get media play over here, though, so you know it’s an extreme case!

2 Likes

Yes, yes we are. And to insinuate that it is equivalent to compare what Donald Trump spent on his clothes with Hillary is insulting – this isn’t about how much she spent on clothes, as much as we may want it to be. This woman’s entire appearance, from her hair to her hips to her pantsuits, has been vivisected for the past 20 years. I’m just wondering when we will all agree that we treat women differently. Wake me up when that happens because I’d like to share a whisky with you.

7 Likes

Some people will never really get it, because they don’t have to walk that mile in someone else’s shoes. That’s at the core of most societal issues, IMO: apathy, even when it’s subconscious.

I’ll be rewatching it all day, to keep my spirits up.

4 Likes

2 Likes
2 Likes

Donald Trump could make a $6000 suit look like it was bought off the discount rack.

2 Likes

Yesterday, when I saw this comment thread, I knew we were in trouble. Commenting on a fucking coat a professional woman is wearing, because it is tailored and not something she pulled out of Oxfam. While the other candidate is sitting on a bloody gilded toilet seat and has golden taps. Have these people seen images of Trumps house. And they still think there is some kind of equivalence here. That it is the same.

Where is the perspective America. I do pray that the system as set up by the founding father has some checks and balances, but otherwise start reading German history and learn fast.

I am petrified and I live on the other side of the Atlantic.

8 Likes

why did this thread disappear? @beschizza? We need to see it because people need to realise fast, that there are differences between the candidates and that all that loose talk on “oh they are as bad as each other” has consequences.

Serious ones for illegals, for brown people, for jews, for women for everyone who values independent thinking.

Have a look folks a woman works hard, climbs the grease pool, dedicates herself to make the world a better, different place and all you get hung up on is how dare she wears an expensive coat…

Not, that she is studying issues, collaborating with people (rather than bossing them around) not that she is negotiating, listening and learning. No, the issue is that she has the audacity to wear the same kind of clothing that people in her echelons are wearing. Enjoy showing the establishment by electing someone who has recreated Versailles on the 45th floor of Trump Tower. That is all fine. Because Louis XIV is such a brilliant historic model to emulate yourself on… For God sake America start studying history, fast.

2 Likes

This thread? It seems apparent! Maybe just a glitch?

1 Like

The article is not visible on the front page. Had to link through my comments.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.