Homophobic anti-mask school board official flips out while resisting arrest

Originally published at: Homophobic anti-mask school board official flips out while resisting arrest | Boing Boing

5 Likes

“Very fine people.”

41 Likes

Is it bad the first thing I thought about her when I read the article was “okay boomer” even though I’m 3 years older than her?

21 Likes

Just want to pop in and say not everyone from New Hampshire is like this. Although there are quite a few. She’s just a ball of charm. Oy.

25 Likes

I don’t understand… why didn’t the police slam her into the ground for resisting arrest? I thought that was standard procedure.

43 Likes

Anyone want to take bets that this anti-mask school board official supports enforcement of a school dress code?

28 Likes

I’m fairly sure there’s a reason why she didn’t get rougher treatment, but white now I’m embarrassingly wan at the prospect of figuring out what it is. They seemed to have given her ivory courtesy despite her frosty response.

64 Likes

I live a little less than an hour east of Weare, NH and we are experiencing problems at school board meetings from the likes of this “person”. We have an anti-vaxxer/masker recently elected to our school board and an infestation of Free State Project “Libertarian” misanthropes in one of the towns in our school district. They have been disrupting the last couple of school board meetings and the regular sane folks in town are getting sick of it. I plan on attending the next meeting dressed in a black suit and tie and taking pictures of the deluded from the periphery of the meeting as they speak (if photography at public meetings is allowed. If not, standing there talking into my sleeve should give them something to think about). A fake earpiece is definitely indicated for this activity.

37 Likes

Maybe not everyone from New Hampshire, but very very very many (white) school board members would have this same reaction in the same circumstance. This is the result of a plan put into motion when this woman was in diapers. I was a small town newspaper reporter in the '80s and saw the sudden influx of right-wing nut jobs onto suburban school boards. This piece of work is a self-reproducing byproduct of the shitty, racist, entitled education system they’ve embedded in picket fence land.

27 Likes

“You’re not real cops! You’ve been brainwashed!
Help! Someone help! These fake cops are trampling on my Privilege!”

15 Likes

Pretty sure the five-oh were given ample probable cause for their search of the vehicle. Why don’t the couple just do what they’re told? (ctrl-alt-sarcasm)
Isn’t that what authoritarian bootlick conservatives always say when a POC is abused or shot by law enforcement?

37 Likes

I read that as “Homeopathic anti-mask school board official…” and I’m like, eh, how annoying can such a small amount of that bullshit really be?

8 Likes

Obligs:

30 Likes

It’s really telling that her husband thought this was a flattering look for them and opted to post the recording…
But then, he thinks cops need a warrant to search a vehicle, which, they probably should, but they definitely don’t. Not the sharpest cookie in the drawer.

31 Likes

As a devoted practitioner of the art, I think I’d much rather be called a c%cks*cker than a cop. Maybe she was complimenting them.

47 Likes

33 Likes

They should have told her that, after using her WP to get only a warning for the expired plates the first time, she was out of points for the rest of the month. Someone slipped up.

21 Likes

Congrats for figuring out the alternative to live free or die!!!

17 Likes

“…and that cops who arrest her are “cock-sucking dicks”
Like an ourobouros of fellatio.

25 Likes

Better dust off that resume/ cv Quaren!

9 Likes