Homophobic anti-mask school board official flips out while resisting arrest

Ok, need a warning next time, that was a perfectly good and fine glass of Whiskey I just shot outa my nose, burns a little too.

27 Likes

“This video does not reflect who I am…”

12 Likes

are “cock-sucking dicks” and “f*ggots.”

Granted…they are assholes. That’s a good word, and more precise.

youtube yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

14 Likes

Whenever I find myself yelling that at someone or something, I am usually able to edit it to ‘cocksneeze’ before I get too far into the yell. Between that, ‘monkeyjuggler’, and always giving a thumbs up instead of a middle finger, I’m feeling pretty good about my outbursts these days.

8 Likes

Oral eloquence is an always appreciated art form in all its modes of expression. Good show!

18 Likes

Nope, not-all-boomers and all that :slight_smile: I do it myself too, and I am way more boomer than both of you.

3 Likes

Truly, the ugly face of America.
#rollseyes

1 Like

Shouldn’t cops be wearing masks? Just wondering.

4 Likes

That’s odd. In most of the news involving “resisting arrest” the suspect is shot dead on scene.

7 Likes

this treatment certainly pales in comparison to other arrests i’ve seen.

7 Likes

Do you get the feeling that the RWNJ’s are not sending us their best? I certainly do. Or, scarier, maybe they are…

12 Likes

This lady clearly has issues but a traffic stop is not an excuse for a search of their vehicle.

3 Likes

This right here. Never use something as an insult that should actually be praised and encouraged.

9 Likes

Yeah, who knows what they thought up as “probable cause.” I’ve had them do that (search w/o justification) to me when I looked less…standard, I guess. Or maybe they had legitimate cause in this case, unlikely but we know so little of the story.
Too bad she hadn’t read this helpful advice about what to do when you get stopped for expired tags…

If you are pulled over with expired registration tags, don’t panic. You may be able to skate clean from the situation and, if not, you can almost definitely mitigate the costs by acting responsibly.

:joy:

5 Likes

Is this an outdoors Victoria’s secret?

2 Likes

“Should” maybe, but if they’re vaccinated, not required according to current guidance they’re getting.

2 Likes

Bonus points: if the approved-of school dress code singles out the hairstyles of PoC as not being in accordance with the dress code.

5 Likes

When I saw that the search was conducted prior to having the car towed, it made me wonder if the police (or at the least the tow truck driver) is allowed to do some sort of safety inspection prior to the tow. I can imagine that they don’t want the vehicle falling apart or catching fire as it’s being towed. That seems legitimate, but doesn’t really meet the standard of “probable cause”.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t implying that a gay man is “not a c$cks&cker” be the real insult, as it implies that he is selfish?

6 Likes

19 Likes