Horrifying video of police officer attacked by wild animal INSIDE Saint Petersburg PD

“Ivan, there is a bear in the station. What shall I do?”
“Still? Give it breakfast, of course. Plenty of coffee.”

11 Likes

He obviously needs help from some big game hunters:

1 Like

@beschizza:

8 Likes

I’m surprised he didn’t pull his gun and start pumping bullets at it.

Edit:

Alfred Pennyworth: [looks at the large gash on Bruce’s arm] Did you get mauled by a tiger?
Bruce Wayne: [quietly] It was a dog.
Alfred Pennyworth: Huh?
Bruce Wayne: It was a big dog!
[pause]

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this Rob. It’s easy to forget that police officers are risking their lives every day to protect us. Sadly, it’s not until attacks like this that most people realize how serious the situation is.

12 Likes

The horror… the horror!

That happened to me in Philadelphia in the 80s, only it was a robotic Apatosaurus.

I am totally not kidding.

I was on my way to a job interview at a dinosaur museum. I like to think that my unsoiled breeches helped me get that job. It turns out that to an outside observer, a person frozen in disbelief and/or terror looks just totally cool and unflappable.

7 Likes

And in other news, Snow White Gets Attacked by Forest Creatures.

7 Likes

Aw, I was expecting a big ol’ doggo.

(And for it to be Russia. I was a bit taken aback by the weird double-speak motto on the wall being in English.)

3 Likes

Somehow, I don’t think that you could get away with that here in the US without having to deal with massive lawsuits eventually.

2 Likes

No. Nor, even, was David Icke.

2 Likes

Thanks! Now I cannot unsee that!

Oh hai St Petersburg Station. We hear you have a vacancy for a cat.

5 Likes

“When they call from the liquor store, tell them to send the bill to Mikhail. Again.”

3 Likes

Ok, that’s it. I’m sick and tired of brave, heroic law enforcement officers putting up with violence like that, virtually unprotected. This PD needs one of these RIGHT NOW

3 Likes

well, apparently dealing with that rat wasn’t not his job…

4 Likes

Maybe the next one will come from Odessa, TX,

We need to see the baby-in-pram splodey-spectacles thing.

4 Likes

Let’s hope Trump doesn’t decide to prove his anti-Russian credentials by liberating Sebastopol, and sends the U S Army to Sonoma County.
Of course, since 1991 it’s the one in California that has been the home of anti- US Government left wing politics.

1 Like

I love how in so many of these prank video’s, once someone is sufficiently spooked the first thing they do is fall down instead of running away. That seems really counter-productive, I can’t explain this. From a evolutionary perspective for example, this cannot be a trait that increases survival right?

1 Like

“My oath, the flashbacks are bad today. Maybe I should cut down on the wormwood stout with breafast.”

1 Like