Horse wanker arrested twice in a day

34 Likes

A horse is a horse of course of course,
and no-one should wank with a horse of course,
unless, of course, the source of the horse
is a mask on someone’s head.

Someone needs to send Wilbur a link, stat:

And he’ll probably need this too:

https://www.amazon.com/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2OW44WR62CGEF&keywords=55+gallon+drum+of+lube&qid=1555001868&s=gateway&sprefix=55+gallon+%2Caps%2C135&sr=8-4

9 Likes

Here I thought we had a hilarious story about a man who compulsively runs around grabbing horse penises.

But I click through and it turns out he is just some fucking freak.

17 Likes

[looks at headline]

I don’t think they should arrest a horse for that.

9 Likes

ETA and twice in one day shows why the “catch and release” program isn’t always the best one.

5 Likes

Keep him away from Kristen Schall

2 Likes

Or see if the sex doll makers have… other products.

2 Likes
3 Likes

“Wanking on horses” is a really nebulous, horseshit term. When you absolutely have to go to the original source to have any real idea what the whole kerfuffle was about, it’s a bit failing on blog.

2 Likes

Is it though?

2 Likes

Quick someone use the red phone to call the ISO standards justice league.

5 Likes

‘I was sat on a bench. I was feeling sexy so I started to…’

Oh boy, we got horse wanker here.

8 Likes

Maybe this is just a viral marketing add for Hallmarks new line of Horsing around cards. The pull quote is from one of the new cards.

3 Likes

This photo of the perpetrator just in:

5 Likes

But you can sing it to the tune of “Walking on sunshine”

15 Likes

Next up, the Hoarse Wanker. :thinking:

2 Likes

And don’t it feel good.

10 Likes

Which would actually make a lot of sense; a lot of high-end horse breeding is accomplished via artificial insemination since it’s much easier to ship a jar of Kentucky Derby spunk across the country than to transport a whole horse. I wouldn’t be surprised if unauthorized stallion wanking is a thing in some criminal circles.

11 Likes

♫Whooooa-oh!♫

13 Likes

and i thought he was wanking the horses somehow, which… yeah, not going too far down that mental road.

2 Likes