House comes with vast, cursed warehouse

did you find the 2017 topless calendar?

1 Like
5 Likes

nah, just list it on facebook/craigslist for free and watch the hordes descend

4 Likes

probably a shipping reference map is my guess after seeing the entire complex

2 Likes

OK, I’ll admit it. I went from the house to the warehouse and I’m lost. I cannot find a way back to the house part.

ETA - I made it out. Phew. And then I went back in and found a whole 'nother part I’d not seen before. This place is definitely a Tardis!

FETA - the ‘dollhouse’ feature finally showed me where I’d been going wrong. Cool 3D interactivity, though.

7 Likes

That was getting a little House of Leaves-y for me there.

3 Likes

Nice electrical work.

6 Likes

Our vet keeps sending our cats back with someone else’s towel in the carrier.

2 Likes

Someone somewhere must surely be making a little point and click narrative that’d be just perfect for itch.io.

2 Likes

Good gods. Layers of horror. I assumed, from the picts that someone had broken the dividing line between “home business” and “hoarder,” but a fencing ring explains things.

4 Likes

And looking at the exterior photos, it appears there are multiple buildings, which are semi-connected but only accessible by going outside, so they’re not part of the 3d “tour”?

So if you manage to escape one building, there are more to get lost in?

3 Likes

Hmm - looking at the ‘dollshouse’ view I was pretty sure I had been to all the parts of the complex, while in the 3D tour.

4 Likes

I didn’t see the dollhouse view - I just didn’t seem able to escape the house via the 3d tour. But I may have just gotten lost…

3 Likes

3D tour - icons in bottom left hand corner - one of them is ‘dollshouse’

2 Likes

Oh, I see what it was - the pictures show an outside access to the outbuilding, but there’s also the hall - which is subterranean. That wasn’t clear to me from just wandering through the interior.

6 Likes

What is up with this?

My cat needed emergency surgery in August. As always, I throw a towel in the carrier for his comfort. These aren’t cat-towels — just my regular bath towels. Well I go to pick him up in a week, and there’s some rando’s towel in the carrier. “Where is my towel?” I protest. Dumb shrugs. Clearly you’ve been able to remember both which cat and which cat-carrier are mine. How is a towel so difficult?

But then he has his annual exam a couple weeks later. I take him to the vet — same routine with the towel — and when they bring him back out, there’s no towel in the carrier. “Oh he pooped on the towel,” they say. Awesome. We live in the 21st century and laundry machines exist. Where’s my towel? “Oh we already took that out to the Dumpster without asking or anything.” OK, that’s really weird. Give me a new towel.

I think I just have to stop putting towels in the carrier. This is insane.

3 Likes

I swear it was noon when I went in…

4 Likes

Now that’s really weird.

We always use old towels, and the ones we get back are clean even if not ours.

2 Likes

Why are the first floor front windows so low?