How a $100,000 K-Pop chicken nugget led to a new QAnon pedophilia conspiracy

Oh, whoops, I copied the wrong stat - that was for one area. The total was actually 4 million. Our enslaved population has actually gone down.

11 Likes

Have to wonder with the history of severe projection suffered by members of a certain political party…

Time to go check box ammo prices on gunbroker.com.

Hmm… I know ammo was expensive, but maybe that’s because it’s a secret code for sex slave children! “9mm” Sure, more like 9 years old! You don’t have me fooled!

There’s your “proof”!

What? One side requires a bit of a higher standard of proof? Pshaw!

Something something weird industrial cabinets from China with female names…

8 Likes

This is bullshit. Everybody knows that the real child traffickers use NFTs.

5 Likes

The electronic sign on the expressway was malfunctioning this afternoon, showing a bunch of random characters and glitchy nonsense. But if you’re into Qanon then it’s really a secret code the pedo illuminati reptilians use to communicate with each other. I guess they don’t have phones.

7 Likes

In the US, sure it has gone down. Worldwide forced labor practices I was referring to. There is a lot in the middle east.

4 Likes

Don’t you mean…
80a

9 Likes

I ate some chicken nuggets earlier. Can someone tell me what that symbolises in the minds of these whack jobs.

On second thoughts, it’s probably best for my sanity if you don’t.

2 Likes

download (17)

3 Likes

… Can someone tell me what drugs or substances these people are taking, so I can add it to my blacklist?

Either that, or they need to loosen the strap holding the tinfoil beanies down by a couple notches.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.