How can I visit America?

Unless Texas’ liberal enclaves have gotten a lot larger than they are given credit for; I’m not sure that there should be nearly so much blue zone near the Mexican border.

The empire could be disassembled back into the same pieces it was assembled from:

3 Likes

The Outer Banks of Barney Fife are nice this time of year.

3 Likes

“Oregon Country British Claims Extinguished 1846” - not surprised. The Brits would have had to cross the continent to get to it!

Not that western water rights aren’t already a mess…

1 Like

Scuse me??? Ramona Quimby is Oregon’s most popular fictional character??? Um, no. Oregon’s most popular fictional character is clearly either Mr. Holland or Dipper/Mabel.

(This is my personal opinion, so it must be right!)

1 Like

Mabel is my favorite character in possibly the entire world, but she’s just visiting Oregon for the summer

1 Like

Isn’t that virtually the exact same map as what will be lost when the overdue mega earthquake/tsunami hits that area?

1 Like

I kinda like the new organization of the states by xkcd:

5 Likes

Hey, wait…I don’t want to be in the Florida position! If only I knew how to modify the Bugs Bunny gif of sawing away Florida, you would see my reasoning.

2 Likes

We’d both suddenly move to the South, how awful. But, at least I could get back for decent pizza a lot faster, that looks like a five hour drive or so.

1 Like

The same way you could if we vote anyone else in. Get in before any of their policies take place and make sure you get an anchor baby.

1 Like

So to stay here I have to move back to SF? No thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

“while loudly bawling” No! No! No! She will be back!! She is not visiting! Don’t lie! She belongs here, her and Dipper!

runs off cr- OW!!!-ying

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 360 days. New replies are no longer allowed.