How do Daleks procreate?

daleks

Bonk! Ow! “For Davros’ sake, Trevor, not again, can’t you just…”

“So sorry, Sharon, I’m just trying to get close to the metalloidic creature I care most about, but…”

Bonk! Ow! “Can’t you retract the bloody thing for just five minutes?”

“Sharon, sweetheart, that’s not how it works”.

“You’re not bloody listening, Trevor. I don’t see this working out”.

“Please, Sharon, don’t make me an ex”. Terminate.

“Say, is that a sink plunger in your armored carapace, or are you just pleased to see me?”

8 Likes

A literal answer

11 Likes

Wow. Not seen that one.

(So Daleks are made from Lasagne. Think I know how to best them now.)

6 Likes

It’s from the animated reconstruction of Power of the Daleks, Patrick Troughton’s debut story. Available for free on Tubi and making its rounds in the Classic Doctor Who live channel on Pluto & Roku

Probably the best story brought back from “lost” status.

8 Likes

You see, when two Kaleds share a seething hatred for all other lifeforms very much, they do a special hug, then their genetic material gets deposited into the incubation tanks…

11 Likes

8jks1s

17 Likes

Are you sure?

5 Likes

giphy (14)

11 Likes

Isn’t it just like the Shakers? They ‘procreate’ by bringing new humans into their community. Well, at least their brains.

4 Likes

Do they even need a whole brain? I remember the very chilling speech by the Emperor Dalek about how they rebuilt their army:

We waited here in the dark space, damaged but rebuilding. Centuries passed and we quietly infiltrated the systems of Earth, harvesting the waste of humanity: the prisoners, the refugees, the dispossessed; they all came to us. The bodies were filleted, pulped, sifted. The seed of the human race is perverted. Only one cell in a billion was fit to be nurtured.

6 Likes

This is reminding me of two dreadful things; Katy Manning’s nude dalek photoshoot, and Victor Lewis Smith’s ‘Gay Daleks’.

4 Likes

Well, that seems to work for the Cyberman. Resistance is fertile.

7 Likes

I figured they would be mentioned at some point! The meeting below left me wondering why the Daleks need to reproduce at all, based on their claims of efficiency at extermination:

:rofl:

7 Likes

Two more things for the “Never Google” list.
:wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.