How Don Lemon gets under Trump's skin

He almost certainly hates all those things about Obama. But he is also “throwing red meat” to his base who also doesn’t like any dark skinned person more successful and intelligent than them, highlighting their failure to measure up while they were playing on the easiest difficulty setting.

5 Likes

13 Likes

What I don’t understand is how the media keep treating him like he’s a normal human being, much less why they treat him like a normal president, when he’s so clearly neither of those things.

6 Likes

Um, I think you mean Noble? And it was a Pulitzer.

“/s”

4 Likes

The humiliation suffered at the Correspondents’ Dinner incident was a certainly an underlying not insignificant motivation. The racism/birtherism was a motivation because he can use that to further his campaign. As president, he despises Obama out of pure narcissism (sure, he/Trump is president, but some other guy used to be president, and he cannot abide any attention paid to anyone but himself). And then there’s the ongoing utility of blaming his “terrible” predecessor for anything that’s currently wrong.

The answer to “What the fuck is wrong with this guy?” is “All of the above.”

3 Likes

That was my point.

5 Likes

And there’s this…

2 Likes

0:53 Trump is NOT smiling… and he’s getting some “I wonder what he’s thinking” looks.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.