How much is Trump's taxpayer-paid golf bill? $108.1 million and counting

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/08/tee-time-for-taxpayers.html

“I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off.” —Candidate Donald Trump, 2016

9 Likes

On the other hand, anything that gets him out of the White House, even temporarily, is probably money well spent.

16 Likes

Standing between those two, I hope she was wearing her chastity belt.

5 Likes

Feeling outrage fatigue. He hangs out with child rapists, likely has done some himself, imprisons children, happily takes a crowbar to healthcare in the united states, cuddles up to murderous tyrants, hamstrings historic democratic alliances and facilitates pollution and despoilment of the nation and the planet. I wish this was one of the hundred worst things he’d done.

15 Likes

His family crest will read:

“It’s easy to grab pussy, tear shit down and to cheat at golf and make others pay for it all.”

5 Likes

16 Likes

Maybe even offer him a hundred million in cash not to show up at the White House all?

Hmmm. Maybe that’s not as crazy as it sounds. Crowdsource a fund to pay him not to run for second term? Feels dirty, but pragmatic.

6 Likes

Once you pay the Dongeld, you’ll never get rid of the Don.

15 Likes

“why would I accept your 100 million, when I can just borrow abother billion from a Russian bank and then just refuse to pay it back?”

4 Likes

If there were a way for the payment to be contingent both on his not running in 2020, and actually leaving office on inauguration day in 2021, I could be interested…

2 Likes

See? The money he spent on the 4th is just a drop in his swamp-sized bucket. The cost of his Presidency may never be calculated; monetarily, emotionally, spiritually, etc.

If there is a God, then surely DT is one of His latest plagues on humanity.

2 Likes

God showed Noah the rainbow sign
it won’t be water but “you’re fired!” next time.

3 Likes

If only we could crowdsource free travel to the guy that was shitting in all those golf holes a while ago, get him a near bottomless giftcard to Taco Bell, and let him go to the course at night the day before Trump gets there…

One can dream, one can dream.

Trump is a hypocritical grifting sack of shit, and the idea that my taxes fund this festering lard bucket’s personal golf trips AFTER HE CALLED OUT OBAMA FOR THIS FOR YEARS makes me want to puke

4 Likes

I’m guessing that everything we’re experiencing now, is the Rump’s way of paying back some of his business debts to Russian interests. I’d love for him to flat out stiff some Russian oligarchs for a billion and refuse to dance like a little monkey for his masters.

Would it be polonium? Some kind of nerve agent? The old school ricin pellet? I’m quivering with anticipation!

1 Like

No wonder he wants nothing to do with umbrellas.

2 Likes

Obligatory.

1 Like

I’d like to see a billboard that updates withbthis information constantly, rather like the national debt billboard.

1 Like

Apparently you guys don’t know anything about how business and politics work. He is negotiating the best deals on the golf course. Every Penny of these millions is an investment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.