How to do smokey eye as well as Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/02/how-to-do-smokey-eye-as-well-a.html

7 Likes

Hey girl!

10 Likes

15 Likes
10 Likes

If there isn’t a burly gay dude giving makeup tips named “Smokey Eyed Bear” on the internet - well - I just gave you all a million dollar idea. Hop to it.

23 Likes

“Sarah Huckabee Sanders” anagrams as:

She has barracuda knees
and
She has abacus darkener

…so there’s that.

16 Likes

Welcome to BoingBoing!

3 Likes

interesting_story
(Edit: post to which this is a response went bye-bye.)

5 Likes

…and here I was expecting to see step 1: Burn some facts

17 Likes

I haven’t seen what they are saying about this, but here’s a thing. They seem to be saying that this is an attack on her looks. I think that her honesty is what’s in question in the joke, isn’t it?

I mean, it’s admiration of, at least, her make-up.

And, are looks really what’s important in this equation?

3 Likes

Attacks on Wolf’s jokes have to be disingenuous and critical of something she didn’t say or of her “tone” (without getting into substance) - because if they went after Wolf for what she actually said, they’d have a hard time of it, because she wasn’t wrong… I think there’s also at least a bit of projection, too - people want Wolf to have been joking about Sanders’ appearance because they do so (or want to do so) themselves.

18 Likes

How to do Smokey eye

6 Likes
4 Likes

I just want to say that “She’s Got Barracuda Knees” is the Kim Carnes/Heart collaboration that the world has been waiting for.

16 Likes

i’'ve already sent some MDI’s so someone needs to hop to those…

1 Like
2 Likes

As a chimney sweep I know smokey (sooty, really) eye… and why would you want your eyes to look like some guy punched you?

5 Likes

I don’t know what MDI’s are, but I think this guy gets dibs on the name:

1 Like

Obviously you’ve never had to get creative with your excuses for missing your child’s birthday parties, school plays, kindergarten graduation, etc.

Someday he will get a good laugh when he figures out the root of his debilitating paranoia about getting mugged.

I thought she really worked on her eyes so much to avoid the inevitable “She starred in Thumb Wars” comparisons.