Sarah Huckabee Sanders wants to be on SNL

Originally published at: Sarah Huckabee Sanders wants to be on SNL | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Well, good for them for letting women even drink beer and not restricting them to wine and coolers. Your body, your choice?

11 Likes

Her politics scare me.

14 Likes

“Please don’t actually boycott this beer company because we depend on them for political donations. Instead, you can pretend you’re taking a stand against wokeness by covering up the label with a cozie that says ‘REAL VAGINAS ONLY.’”

10 Likes

They’re pretty aggressively faking those smiles.

8 Likes

I don’t have a fish shelf. Have I been missing out?

8 Likes

the biggest takeaway in a spot full of weird and hilarious moments, imo. what the hell is with the shelf full of dried fish? and why is that woman trying to put it into a box? and why didn’t she use a box big enough for the fish? i may have to shut down for a little while to process.

5 Likes

I think the idea is that someone was shopping for a fake fish to hang on the wall as a trophy instead of catching a real one herself like a “Real Woman” would. Ergo, trans people shouldn’t be allowed to exist.

9 Likes

Wow. You read into that like tea leaves. I had no clue what that woman was doing.

9 Likes

:thinking: Fox announcers who look like they come from Republican uncanny valley…

1 Like

appreciate the clarification!

1 Like

For people who constantly crow about the military, you’d think they could find at least one person who could salute properly. That was like watching Stripes without the (intentional) comedy. Maybe they don’t employ veterans?

1 Like
3 Likes

I think that I might want to see her on SNL too.

They don’t make really great disaster movies anymore.

2 Likes

“real women of politics koozie”

I beg your pardon?

She’s “working hard” at a dried fish warehouse, something we have a lot of here in the states. I have to wonder about stock footage usage here - “Hey, we’ve got some options, what’s a job that the average conservative can related to?”
“Fish stacking, obviously.”

2 Likes

Well, shit. This is where lazy, referential comedy writing has landed us.

Narrator (V.O.): “HEY, REMEMBER THIS THING YOU ENJOYED TEN OR TWENTY YEARS AGO? YEAH! WELL, NOW WE’RE REFERENCING IT! WE’VE SUCKED ANY HUMOR OR INSIGHT OUT OF IT, BUT THAT DOESN’T MATTER! BECAUSE YOU RECOGNIZE IT, AND THAT’S COOL!

2 Likes

I’m not sure it is intended to be a parody. Very disturbing.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.