How to hide from the cops

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/22/how-to-hide-from-the-cops.html

9 Likes

Great performance. That kid deserves an Oscar.

14 Likes

Makes you wonder what the backstory might be.

26 Likes

“Man, that’s a real shame when folks be throwin’ away a perfectly good white boy like that.”

:wink:

55 Likes

“Take him back to the depot. There’s a deposit on those.”

7 Likes

Somebody’s clock isn’t working, the sundial on the left says more like 10 minutes.

7 Likes

Kids. They’re sneaky, and more patient than the rest of us.

He was probably playing games in there and totally forgot he was in a recycling bin.

9 Likes

Garbage bin. If he was smart(er) he would’ve chosen the recycling bin instead. According to the OP on Reddit the garbage was filled with poopy baby diapers and cat litter.

5 Likes

(Protip: recycling cans smell better)

Additional Protip: composting cans are INFINITELY worse.

3 Likes

30 minutes? Wow.

On another note, the kid was white so he probably could have just stood on the sidewalk and the police wouldn’t see him.

7 Likes

Probably live-streaming it on Fecesbook

also relevant to @pvanb 's post :poop:

3 Likes

I’m hiding from the cops right now.

8 Likes

Better off dead?

3 Likes

Cop was like 30 seconds behind the kid. No chance.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner.

I figured it was so iconic people could readily guess.

6 Likes

f__ the police!

Hmmm. Teenage boy sweating in a hot, enclosed space. Which means he left the bin smelling worse than it started.

2 Likes

Now that’s a damn shame, when folks be throwin’ away a perfectly good white boy.

2 Likes

Thankfully, the two times I’ve had to hide from the police (so far) haven’t required climbing into a garbage can.

That reminds me of an episode of Cops that I still remember where the perp hid under a turned over kiddie pool. As I recall there was a chopper that had been tracking him, so they had no trouble finding him.

This kid is lucky they don’t have the cops already wired into the Nest cameras. Soon what he did won’t work so well for him.

2 Likes