How to stop a wedding

[Permalink]

I’m optimistic the tactic in Method 1, Step 8 will be successful for the woman on the right, though I’m a little surprised the other people are enjoying it so much.

15 Likes

The warnings are well worth your time too.

‘‘Your ‘beloved’ may hate you.’’

3 Likes

This is pure gold. I love the stinger at the end:

“Someone who is likely to walk from a wedding may be afraid of commitment, and insecure in relationships. This could pose problems for your relationship.”

4 Likes

This and “Have a taxi waiting” are amazing.

6 Likes

5 Likes

It takes a very big internet to produce material like this for us all to enjoy.

3 Likes

I’m kinda disappointed that “orbital nuclear strike” was not listed as a “during” option.

It is, after all, the only way to be sure.

3 Likes

“Share”. Nice try Rob, my sister-in-law is getting married tomorrow and this could look very interesting on my Facebook feed.

7 Likes

I hear drones are all the rage these days.

2 Likes

This article would not be complete without the illustrations…

3 Likes

Waitaminute, that’s not Dustin Hoffman! This is Dustin Hoffman!

6 Likes

There’s always the Kill Bill method.

10 Likes

And the Andrew Garfield on SNL method (with apologies to those outside the US who are IP blocked):

I must admit that the ads this article has attracted are wonderfully clueless

1 Like

No! Bad!

I’m either ashamed or proud to admit that I did not realize that the scene in Wayne’s World 2 was a parody of The Graduate.

2 Likes

We can be confident that the advice in this article will not deter the true wedding caller-offer.

One of those pieces of good advice that you hope you never need.

Self-castration with a pair of scissors is also worth trying.

Has anyone here been to a wedding where someone has objected? I have clergy relatives who have conducted hundreds of weddings, and have been to dozens myself, but have never heard of this actually happening.

1 Like