How will Sarah Palin fund her lavish lifestyle as her PAC cash dwindles?

You really know how to channel her!

6 Likes

Palin’s blather is very similar to the translated propaganda-rants out of North Korea. A mixture of run-on sentences and buzzwords.

12 Likes

Nugent/Palin?

2 Likes

Prediction:

Infomercials.

Shameless crass infomercials for survival seed banks, overpriced gold coins, Phonics books, dodgy real estate, home security systems, cell phones with big key pads, marijuana detection kits.

14 Likes

[quote=“alistairmichaelkinne, post:24, topic:62667, full:true”]
Nugent/Palin?
[/quote]You’re going to have to name who will be next in line (Speaker of the House) after they both end up “peppering” each other to death in a misguided, photo-op hunting accident after being elected.

6 Likes

Yeah, right. Nice try, Conan!

2 Likes

Why not Walter Palmer?

3 Likes

The TLC logo on the palin shot is… just as telling as Palin herself. This is Palin on a channel that was originally made by NASA and for the longest time had genuinely educational programming on. Now it has midgets, ‘american gypsies’, the duggars (they’ll be back,) pedo pageants, and overpriced wedding dresses.

8 Likes

2 Likes

Let us not forget that PACs and Super PACs exist because the Supreme Court decided that “money = free speech.”

Wrong.

“Free speech” should be a level playing field, like voting-- we all have one mouth, we can all talk to our hearts content about whatever we want, Palin can’t really out-talk you or I in most situations. Using money to overpower the debate is like paying people to vote the way you want, and it should not be allowed in a democracy.

The fact that Palin and others have figured out that PACs can be gamed into a source of income is not surprising. Hucksters always find a way to game the system. If it can be monetized, it will be.

15 Likes

Gigs doing Tina Fey impressions?

7 Likes

I heard she just fired her previous writers - Copy and Paste.

9 Likes

First learn to use the metric system and how to spell colour properly. Till then, stay the hell oot.

4 Likes

With the GOP going this crazy, the Dems have no reason to run to the centre. Hello Bernie.

6 Likes

We’ve got to get Christine O’Donnell somehow involved; ChristinePAC seems to have fizzled out…

1 Like

Got that all covered… Don’t know why, but I write colour almost all the time and then have to go back and ‘fix’ it. Used to be able to do metric conversions faster than somebody using a calculator.
Also my wife occasionally walks up and whacks me in the back of the head and when I ask what that was for she says that somebody on the phone just asked if she was Canadian (she blames absorption of my odd accent)

6 Likes

I’m guessing because that is the correct, non-bastardised spelling.

** Ducks* *

6 Likes

You’ve inspired me to make this collage of how I think their campaign poster would best look like:

11 Likes

Oh man, I’m voting for them!!!*

*Technically I can't vote in the US but I understand voter fraud is rampant so it shouldn't be an issue
12 Likes

Don’t give 'em an inch @crenquis!

2 Likes