Huckabee: Trump can't be racist because he was on TV

Good to know that racists are not allowed on TV. I’m sleeping better already…

5 Likes

Apologies, but this was my exact thought.

200w_s

4 Likes

Gotta wonder what’s buried in their backyard.

3 Likes

Ick! I have either forgotten or didn’t know about this. People who abuse animals often abuse family members and partners, as well. It’s a leading indicator.

6 Likes

shithole logic

picard_clapping

9 Likes

I think that’s sensible - if the critics of the president were who he said he was (so if the critics of the president were in fact the president himself, which now that I think of it given Trump’s history doesn’t actually sound that crazy) why did NBC give him a show for a decade on TV (instead of giving it to those critics because after all they are him - think about people. Ok, now think about it some more.

Sarah Huckabee is not an idiot, because she is a fucking idiot.

Unlike her I’m right.

1 Like

I bet if you dig deep enough you can find an example of him calling Rosa Parks a “jive turkey.”

5 Likes

Pardon me whilst I parse this a bit:

If the critics (…) were who he (the president) said he was

Uhhh, then they’d all be stable geniuses???

Is this a grammar test? Did I win a prize? Am I the only one who expects the frigging WH Press Secretary to be able to form complete and logical sentences?

This falls squarely under the whole “you had ONE job” heading.

(Picard facepalm GIF here)

4 Likes

right…they’d never let a racist be on TV.

21 Likes
6 Likes

Butter Emails?

11 Likes

Man she is really just a horrible person.

anigif_enhanced-3924-1401998441-8

12 Likes

The way I heard it explained is that follow up questions are severely frowned upon in the White House Press core because it’s seen as a waste of time. Each reporter comes in with a question for something that they’re working on independently. Giving up that question to re ask someone else’ question is tantamount to giving up your paycheck so they can get theirs. The environment is likely kept tense and competitive for exactly this reason.

Here’s a training video for them

7 Likes

You know who else was on TV?

13 Likes

Agreed, but it’s a bizarro universe where I find myself missing the likes of Scott McLellan.

EDIT
Reminder to self:

13 Likes

Just gonna leave this here:

11 Likes

http://m.tmz.com/#2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape

5 Likes

Absent reporters sacrificing their own pre-prepared statements to follow up on a ridiculous answer like this one, the only thing for it is for them to respond en masse with derisive laughter and incredulous gasps and then report that.

2 Likes