Human penis found at gas station. No cause for concern, say police.

So the police get a tip. This isn’t news.

5 Likes

I tried to find something about this on regular news sites, and there was this, which might fit. Horrific enough, even if it’s not connected.

5 Likes

OMG this has been one of the best BB threads ever, and that is saying something! I had to use my rescue inhaler :slight_smile: Best. asthma. attack. ever.

13 Likes

The article names the gas station. And, yes, it says you can send your tips to the reporter.

4 Likes

Someone went off half-cocked.

I can see how the police are eager to minimise the incident and reduce the work for themselves, but now that Boing-Boing is on the case they will have to investigate willy-nilly.

7 Likes

After reading your link, I still have questions. Mainly how did drivers not know they ran over a body? And, presuming they’re related, how did the penis get from the crash site to the service station?

2 Likes

Christ, those things seem to work their way into anything if left unattended.

13 Likes

That is why it is so important to always keep them on a leash

4 Likes

so i guess santos is the severed member?

2 Likes

“Belongs to” or “used to be attached to” because both of those deserve greater clarification.

3 Likes

Now I know you’re doing this on purpose!

Came here for this kind of bollocks, leaving satiated.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Stuff like this is why I immediately become concerned any time someone tells me there’s no cause for concern.

4 Likes

Jus’ a friendly warning from your pals, Uneasy Rider and Onahole Tanks Ltd.

Hey ya’ dummy, you left your sex-linked characteristics on the hood of your motorcade again. [Ad for shaving your legs at work if you have to go into work.]

4 Likes

When it lands in the back of a truck and then the truck leaves it at a gas station, that’s what you call a dick move.

2 Likes

Came here specifically for that.

1 Like

This appears to be the answer, it was the biker from the story above.

I do not regret my decision to stop riding on a daily basis. I only ride now very rarely when we go camping.

Of all the vehicles that allegedly struck him, only one stayed at the scene, according to Fox News. Police are reportedly still looking for the other drivers involved.

Police say they believe multiple people unknowingly struck Means’s body following the fatal crash.

One social media user claimed that Means was “literally torn to pieces on the interstate”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.