Hunter caught killing an illegal deer tries to blame his wife

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/04/hunter-caught-killing-an-illeg.html

3 Likes

We should really build a wall around Michigan to keep those illegal spike horn bucks from getting in and using their succulent, delicious meat to tempt hunters into a life of crime.

25 Likes

Jesus, he’s blaming that poor widow!?

(that joke works if you only read the headline)

14 Likes

Pretty sure the fine for taking a spike and being national news for blaming her is going to hurt a lot worse than the lack of venison would have.

2 Likes

I object to the insensitive language in this title. A Whitetail deer cannot be “illegal.” #iamdisappointedinboingboingyetagain

13 Likes

Rule 34 says that it’s out there, but I’m not going to look.

13 Likes

Fellas need to realize that wife-blaming and “happy wife, happy life” are not compatible.

3 Likes

Well, there’s ample precedent.

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
– Genesis 3:12

8 Likes

Apples are fine for vegetarians.

But what about us carnivores? Where’s my roasted snake filet?

3 Likes

"wife wants deer meat and if I come home without any she’ll get really mad at me.”

Well, my wife demands Congressman meat.

5 Likes

Adverbs are, sadly, going out of fashion.

(Hunter caught with illegally killed deer…)

12 Likes

Um… TMI, seriously.

3 Likes

Hunter caught killing an illegal deer

Illegal deer? Is the deer from Central America? Because you know they’re not sending us their best deer. Some are rabid, some carry lyme disease, and some (I assume) are good deer.

14 Likes

Now I have to read the story to make sure it’s not an in-law…

…ugh, entirely possible, but no name given.

3 Likes

Anybody know any hunters? Because if you know even one hunter, you’ve endured gifts of pounds and pounds of venison. Even one animal is a huge amount of food. So yea, no shortage.

3 Likes

My Dear Wife always blames me when she farts, I wonder where she learned that?

5 Likes

Hunter Poacher caught killing an illegal deer tries to blames his wife

Far less confusing. Doesn’t matter if it’s hunting season or not. If it isn’t specifically allowed, you’re poaching.

The deer is not illegal. On the contrary, it’s existence was considered valuable.

16 Likes

How do you know it wasn’t an alien?

Because TPTB were protecting it, not trucking it off to a concentration camp in the desert.

6 Likes

This guy really screwed the poach.

3 Likes