Hunting protip: don't kill sacred albino meese

[Permalink]

Isn't the monster with a unique name and a re-colored sprite supposed to be the one that has loads of extra HP and some special attacks?

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

First rule of good mojo - never kill albino wildlife. Heck, forget albino, don't kill anything with any striking white coloration of any kind. White means sacred pretty much everywhere.

Natural selection, really. A white moose is much more visible in the forest than a brown one, and is thus more likely to be a victim of predation, whether it be by humans or wolves.

It's true - albino wildlife is considered sacred around the world. Even in modern societies, killing an albino animal is considered a terrible dick move because that animal is usually well know and people get excited about seeing it.

And also drop extra loot and more coins!

Moose, Albino AL LG, MV 120’ (40’), AC 7, HD 4, #AT 1 (antlers), DM
1d8, THAC0: 16, Special Attacks: Prismatic Spray, Smite Evil. 350 XP.
Treasure type F.

So are big antlers (for the hunting lodge's wall),

I wonder if they want to bring the moose's skin to the pet sematary, and what would come from it?

“They didn’t know it was a spirit animal, and all we could do was ask them in a good way for the hide of the animal and they happily said they would give it to us,” Emmett Peters, a Mi’kmaq elder, said Friday in a telephone interview"

“We will have the hide in the (lodge), along with the hunters and a native Department of Natural Resources guy, and we will pray, asking the creator that no bad luck come from this,”

Emmett Peters is a cool dude.

Part of the significance of killing a visibly unique and rare life form is a brown one isn't significantly different from a white one. Killing is serious. Not for pleasure or sport. You need a good reason. I hope someone is going to eat that moose. Looking at the photo, it just seems a shame, half dead Edgar Winter and half dead unicorn.

"The moose is furious. He and the Berkowitzs lock antlers in the living room."
Thank god for Woody Allen.

But it's LG, which makes killing it Evil...

Wow, you're going way back.

I thought the plural of moose...is simply moose

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.