I clicked one of those 'sexy' browser game ads so you don't have to

I like the way they seem to have followed some child-safe game guidelines (as per a certain cat abuse game,) then tried to figure out cable TV’s allure. Hey, they have to set up their ‘Warning SECOND CHILDHOOD content:f2m gamers only’ gambit. That’s not an easy niche to A-B test, but once there are people personally hoarding genders you’re pretty certain it will not have become an inexpensive sort of hobby.

Yeah, someone is putting some effort into making these.

The funny thing is really the marriage of the marketing to the games. You’d think that those ads would lead you to some cheapo anime smut game, but no.

1 Like

“Once you’re inside your friend…”

1 Like

At least they employ 1700 people to do this gluing work.

1 Like

Off topic, but I love the metadata tag, “What happened to the polar bears”.
Out of context, it sounds vaguely threatening… like the chapter of a Stephen King novel, set in the Arctic.

2 Likes

Love the extrapolating-out-of-context thing. I do it too. This one reminded me of The Terror by Dan Simmons.

Love it, thanks for taking the plunge for the rest of us!

Though I can’t believe I’m the first to point out how much you love math :wink:

1 Like

Oh, and the irony is just too huge… You’ve got one of these ads on your home page. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pushes glasses up nose… no, that’s an ad for a 3d character that is used in a 3d program for generating “art”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.