"I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy"

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/27/i-didnt-know-there-was-thi.html

I get it. The Star Wars Blu-Ray is available for purchase and we need to get reminded about the issue.

Just in time for Darths and Droids too.

Dammit. I can’t have been the only one expecting a cannabis joke, right?

Ah, that reminds me to include an amazon link in my posts!

somehow that was so obvious that i didn’t see it coming. well played.

DJ Ruby Rhod: Korben sweetheart, what was that? It was BAD! It had no fire, no energy, no nothing! Y’know I got a Show to run here, and it must pop POP POP! So tomorrow from 5 to 7 will you PLEASE act like you have more than a two word vocabulary. It must be green, okay?

Korben Dallas: Can I talk to you for a second?

[Throws Ruby up against a wall]

Korben Dallas: I didn’t come here to play Pumbaa on the radio. So tomorrow from 5 to 7 your gonna give yourself a hand, You green?

DJ Ruby Rhod: [Strangling Voice] Supergreen.

Honestly i was expecting a cut to a rapper making it rain

Pretty sure I had a seizure after that, which as we learned this month, constitutes a hate crime.

(Only kidding about part of that. Please, kids, enough with the bad animated GIFs.)

Badly animated? I’m not seeing much different from most of the actual animation for that character from the movie…

I’ll have you know that boingboing bbs has a long and colorful history of overused, badly animated gifs, and nothing that you say will dissuade the regulars from whipping out as many pithy and irrelevant gifs as they want.

Strangely, Amazon doesn’t offer the blu-ray for Rogue One. (Their listing says “unavailable”; you can’t even pre-order it.) Looks like it will start out as an exclusive for Best Buy, Target, and Wal-Mart.

Amazon and Disney have been feuding over something or other for nearly three years now, and as a result Amazon doesn’t list pre-orders for Disney movies.

It’s Harrison Ford’s look that makes it funny.