I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

As is that line of absolutely not smelly at all slightly used trainers.

5 Likes
16 Likes

Game on.

2 Likes

Hey if you gonna spend $400 you might as well build a safe cracking robot

10 Likes

How much would it cost to buy a similar safe and open this one destructively?

3 Likes

I dunno, I mean for $300, you could build a dangerous cracking robot. Which would be far more fun.

7 Likes

For $200 I’ll build you a dangerous robot on crack.

13 Likes

Don’t feel bad.

When I had to rent a storage unit one time the rental place had these great looking high security locks. I needed a lock so I grabbed one.

Fast forward a couple months and I’m stopping by to pick something at the unit, I unlock the lock, roll up the door, do a double take, and realize I’m at the neighboring storage unit. I rolled down the door, relocked it got into my unit and made sure to pick up a new lock at the at the hardware stor.e.

Spot checking, at least 80% of these “high-security” I tried at the lot opened with the same key.

16 Likes

Have you tried THIS?

2 Likes

Amboy?

2 Likes

For $150 I’ll sell you a robot puppy that I bought off the Internet and loaded with wisecracks!

6 Likes

Here’s a good start:

@beschizza refers to it as the “19A0s”…

8 Likes

Every time I’ve ever tried to use a robot that was built by somebody on crack it’s ended badly.

10 Likes
10 Likes

OPERATING AS INTENDED

2 Likes

Maximum fun guaranteed

3 Likes

Why spend money on lightning charger cords or hacker bootcamps when you can invest in a career in lockpicking? For just $400.00 we will give you a safe and expert advice from a professional. (Locations are limited.)

16 Likes

does ebay still have a category for that?

3 Likes

Wait, or you on crack or is the robot?

8 Likes

I know if you’re female, there’s a decent eBay market for your used socks. You take a photo of you wearing them, describe them as “so soft and fluffy” and the money rolls in. I’ve been tempted. I have nice feet.

16 Likes