I found a locked safe hidden at the back of a closet in my new house

O male libido, how you mystify even us male possessors of the same!

I can never work out to my satisfaction whether such cravings are kind of sweet, in a d’awwww sort of way, or vaguely depraved and horrifying.

I suppose I should really move this diverging (and diverting) branch of the discussion to one of the sexuality threads, but you find these things where you find them.

11 Likes

Hunh. I try not to judge, but that’s weird.

7 Likes

There used to be used shoes on eBay as well, usually described as having a very visible imprint of the wearer’s foot inside. Distinctly different from the usual shoe listings :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Honestly a foot fetish is pretty bog-standard at this point. Sometimes I just get random messages on social media from dudes who claim they’ll pay me to rub my feet.

6 Likes

Umm wow. That’s just weird. I mean the fetish isn’t but the rano requests about it unless you show off your feetsies online.

5 Likes

To be fair, it’s a lot rarer than the “romance scammers” who just message shitty poems and claim they love you. Eventually they ask for money, but none of them get that far with me.

6 Likes

See, that makes sense, in a weird way, it’s physical contact. Socks though? They’re just… socks.

6 Likes

Back when I was fifteen years old, I had the appearance of a twelve year old boy. And I had an extraordinary talent at the time for attracting street pervs.

I saw all of the classics; everything from closeted priests to rentboy pimps doing the “touch their chin to check for stubble” thing. I even had someone try the “would you like to come upstairs and see my etchings?” line verbatim once.

It didn’t particularly bother me; they were easy enough to spot, never caught me, and were occasionally amusing to mess with.

Which is why I once managed to get a guy to pay me $20 for a pair of old gym socks…

10 Likes

See, that I could follow. It’s the specificity of the soft and fluffy socks that gets me.

Of course, it’s by this point been decades since I discovered there was a Usenet alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.loose-socks newsgroup. I thought it had to be some sort of euphemism for something really strange, so I checked it out. Nope, just pictures of fully clothed young women with big really loose socks fallen down around their ankles.

5 Likes

Yup. I do love a well-turned-out set of tootsies, but I’m with you and Nanner when it comes to the socks. I guess it’s akin to the used-underwear deal, to an extent, but neither appeal to me. Laundry is laundry.

But the feets themselves… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Okay, I have to ask, what thing is this?

2 Likes

For a pimp looking for pubescent street kid rent boys, they’re more valuable if they’re too young to need to shave.

A “friendly” chuck under the chin is a quick way to check if they’re still genuinely “baby faced”.

You’ll see it referenced occasionally in cop shows; it does also exist (rarely, thankfully) in reality.

5 Likes

This thread has taken a strange turn :B

18 Likes

#THE JOY OF SOCKS 

safe socks is good socks

16 Likes

In pairs. Solo socks are just sad.

What the hell thread am I in?

13 Likes

Wouldn’t it be fun if @beschizza’s safe is full of old dirty socks?

23 Likes

What kind of dirty socks?

10 Likes

I don’t think I want to go there. Rule 34 is absolute.

11 Likes

As long as there is a… Safe word.

23 Likes

I just made the grossest snort-laugh. The dog is staring at me.

14 Likes