#NOOOOOOOoooooooo!!!

13 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

!
7 Likes

Hang on, I think there was a thread about this. Let me do a quick search.

‌

‌

‌

‌

Yeah, doesn’t look like this got covered—should I start a thread?

12 Likes

On a lark i Googled Zombie Rob Ford. I was not disappointed…

8 Likes
3 Likes

It turns out Rob Zombie’s Ford is kind of cool too.

14 Likes

Rob Zombie is still dead!!!

11 Likes

ETA: (do altered start times no longer work when imbedded? When I play this it starts at the beginning instead of 8 seconds in like it should)

3 Likes

I’ve had success posting youtube clips with the time code to start later in the video. Not sure how you’re doing it but get it to the second you want to start it at, right click the video and select “Copy video URL at current time”

Testing:

Edit: Interesting, when i did the copy with the URL to start 9 seconds in it started from the beginning. But i clicked on the video to open straight to youtube instead of playing the embedded video it started 9 seconds in and the URL was also different. I pasted THAT url and it seems to work here. Odd. (not sure if my explanation made sense)

PS: Sorry i’m being way off topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m sure Rob isn’t paying close attention…

4 Likes

19 Likes

Is there a way to get into the safe? I might feel better there.

27 Likes

I actually just came here to see if anyone had posted that yet.

Leaving satisfied!

17 Likes

did you carve that yourself?

3 Likes

oh, no lol. I was actually trying to find this one

So I did an image search and the apple one came up, too, which I thought fit our community better. but the hilarious part is that I grabbed the image URL straight from there and it wasn’t until i pasted it in and posted it here that the little subliminal Dickbutt character animated to reveal itself. Bonus!

16 Likes

You’ve listened to Adventures in Odyssey before too?

4 Likes

Obviously. The Honda Odyssey is made for Adventures.*

• This comment sponsored by Honda.
17 Likes