I had a lot of POLLEN in my HERB grinder

See, also:

4 Likes

jesus man, don’t make me install a sarcasm font

1 Like

Smoking dope sure is a lot more complex than it was 30 years ago. :neutral_face:

9 Likes

huh, for some reason the similar posts suggested at the bottom had a lot to do with drug paraphernalia. Machine learning, how does it work.

4 Likes

Now that marijuana is legal in many places, for either recreational or medical purposes, can we lay off the allcaps code talking or whatever? It’s just confusing.

Pollen? Ha. We’re talking about queso caliente here, aren’t we?

Funny, just a couple weeks ago I checked the catcher on my space case for the first time in two years. I have one of those pollen presses like you have posted but so far I have just been dipping my dabs in it to add a little kick. Makes them look like little fuzzy caterpillars.

Btw, I seem to recall some recipes back when I bought the pollen press that after you have compressed your material you could gently heat it on very low heat so that it wont crumble later when slicing off some for use.

I read it as @jlw channeling Zippy the Pinhead.

“Yow! Legally-imposed CULTURE-reduction is CABBAGE-BRAINED!”

So, yeah, confusing.

5 Likes

I have a few bee keeper friends (and some day I will be one, when i stop posting on this damned BBS :D) and pollen comes up–I thought this was gonna be a bee conversation :smile:

5 Likes

Marijuana isn’t legal anywhere in the USA. It’s just that the President isn’t anyone for it unless he really really doesn’t like them.

More like the DOJ, at their whim. But I think the pres promised no more raids on state-legal enterprises, no?

Reading the “customers also bought…” section is quite revealing

2 Likes

Should these kids clear off your lawn?

2 Likes

Why don’t you just scrap it off the car with a credit card and save it?

1 Like

I don’t even have any herb in my herb grinder, let alone pollen :cry:

1 Like

How do they reproduce? Grafting? Asexually?

The Emacs-scene sucks since the yow-file was removed.

1 Like

I, sir, only claim citizenship on the planet Earth… I am above all else an Earthican! Good day!

1 Like

So that’s where it went…