'I watched Tory MP MURDER a boy during depraved Westminster VIP paedophile party'

Presented without comment.

Another article:

And Elm Guest House hoax - Wikipedia

I guess this says something about the sort of people who political power and other kinds of power tend to attract.

3 Likes

Exaro News has been digging around this for a while and has more background. Googling around the subject brings up a lot of stuff that mainstream news canā€™t/wonā€™t publish as yet, for fear of being sued.

The conservative MPs in question used to make my skin crawl whenever I saw them/heard them speak. (shudder) It would be great to see justice done, albeit very late in the day ā€¦

1 Like

thereā€™s a horribly depressing film that documents this stuff in the US, too. the scum use Boystown to stock their parties with prey that canā€™t fight back. Anyone that tries to blow the whistle on them, they kill. I canā€™t even watch it again, but it was on youtube back in like '07 at least. It was professionally done for a cable network in the 90s, but never aired due to political pressure, then leaked to the tubes.

thereā€™s a reason people are drawn to political power, they get off on controlling people. itā€™s disgusting.

3 Likes

Psychopaths, raised by psychopaths, celebrating their psychopathy.

3 Likes

So did they actually name George Bush Sr. or what?

I have lots of friends in DC and they used to make commentsā€¦ I have no idea whether thereā€™s any truth in the rumors, though. People always say stuff about the powers that be.

there was one fella in particular that they had the most evidence to pin on.

Iā€™m tempted to search for it but OTOH i donā€™t think I can bring myself to watch it again.

so, after some searches, I found the thing I watched all those years ago.

thereā€™s a wiki that says a grand jury found the allegations to be a hoax, although they did indict the alleged chief child trafficker, Larry King, on multiple counts of embezzlement (not the CNN guy, obviously.) The wiki for the documentary itself comes up on a disambiguation page yet is a dead link. I canā€™t tell if I got suckered by a conspiracy theory or if it was real yet spun away with plausible denial and cover-ups. But the allegations did go all the way to the Bush Sr. administration, yes.

the documentary failed to trigger my personal bullshit detector, at least at the time, but it did succeed in making me feel completely empty inside. Maybe Iā€™ll have to watch it again critically. I dunno, what do you think?

1 Like

Is it possible to be both utterly gobsmacked and also somehow completely unsurprised?

These scumbags make my skin crawl; despite writing them off as the very worst, their depths of depravity continually amaze.

Britain is FUCKED UP. Also, whats with all the hush hush? Who are the MPs in question?

We canā€™t say, because of the UKā€™s stupid libel laws.

Thereā€™s another side to that: the children raised by psychopaths to be psychopathsā€™ victims. In stories like this, many of the children are there not because they are orphaned and thus have no one to protect them but because one of their parents put them in harmā€™s way.

Psychopaths want harems of victims, not just one or two.

5 Likes

What do I think? I think I would be unsurprised to find that any member of the Bush family was deeply depraved. Thereā€™s red flags all over the place, in my opinion. But I donā€™t know that anyone has any proof, and without proof allegations are a waste of time. The Bushes inhabit a high crossroads of political and economic power, and itā€™s unlikely that they will ever be toppled by anything but their own mistakes.

3 Likes

They are named on various websites by people who have little to lose; you just need to carefully google around the subject. Just read the articles Exaro News has and note down key words in the stories. Iā€™ll give you ā€œElm Guest Houseā€; ā€œCarole Kasirā€; ā€œMary Mossā€; and ā€œElm Guest House Kittyā€ from ā€œOperation Fairbankā€ for free.

1 Like

Looks like my first comment disappeared. Hmmmā€¦ Clearly the ā€œcult of devil worshipers involved in the mutilation, sacrifice and cannibalism of numerous childrenā€ are afraid that Iā€™ll reveal their non-existence. Letā€™s try again:

The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations (Conspiracy of Silence, et al.) are your classic ritual abuse conspiracy theory.

As far as these Tory MP murder allegations go, this part just screams fake: ā€œOn another occasion he claims a member of the gang deliberately ran over one of the victims, in what he described as an effort to demonstrate their power.ā€ If you see enough of these claims your Icke Senses start tingling.

As did my reply to your comment. Which was only to say that you might be right, but the disappearance of evidence and entertainment figures thrown to the wolves just in time to take the heat off well connected politicians is rather suspicious.

And itā€™s not so long ago that believing that your telecommunications are being recorded by secret services and your mobile phone is spying on you would have marked you out as a tin-foil hatted nutter. :wink:

3 Likes

This is exactly what the libel laws are forā€¦ What if an independent investigator (or in this case Scotland Yard, but youā€™d probably just scream conspiracy) finds out that there is no substance to the matter; that the stories are fictional? If the names are public, then those named will have to fight off associations, however baseless, for the rest of their lives. If the allegations are true, well, then, fighting off associations should be the least of their troubles.
Otherwise, thereā€™s really no public interest here, unless there are sufficient grounds for a criminal complaint.

Fair enough.

I still think that British libel law is stupid but I agree that some form of libel law is justified in cases like this.

The sites that supposedly name the accused are not what I would call trustworthy anyway.

Well, I no longer live in the UK, but Iā€™m going to be careful anyway. Here are some news stories you might find interesting to help you spark your own research. All are from mainstream sources.

Quotes from the third article:

ā€œSavile chose his victims with great care; vulnerable and often troubled youngsters many in care homes. If they complained they were labelled troublemakers, or brutally put down. We know from court cases and statements made to my team [during the 2008 inquiry] that children in Jersey care homes were 'loaned outā€™ to members of the yachting fraternity and other prominent citizens on the pretence of recreational trips but during which they were savagely abused and often raped."

And:

The dig at the home was discredited, supposedly having found nothing, but even Harperā€™s critical successors in the investigation admit that at least three human bone fragments were found and childrenā€™s teeth, from between 10 and 65 children of all ages.

Now for what is, I sincerely hope, a totally unrelated story:

So Ted Heath was allegedly warned off of cottaging, and after that he never had a romantic relationship ā€“ not even a close (wink wink) friendship, as was common for gay men in that era ā€” except possibly with a young Asian man, identity unspecified.

The Daily Mail story has some nice photos of Ted Heath on his yacht. He was an enthusiastic yachtsman who apparently often visited Jersey.

Agreed. But I would argue that even the children who arenā€™t specifically abused are still being conditioned in a way which victimises them.

1 Like

And I totally agree with you. Theyā€™re being groomed to be victims not only to the psychopath in their family but for a lifetime of victimization by other psychopaths too.

1 Like